Learn how to set boundaries and practice self-care… without guilt
Are you compassionate and empathetic to others… but struggle with self-love?
Do you prefer deep conversations instead of small talk?
Has it always been a challenge for you to say no or to create boundaries with family or loved ones?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re likely empathic and a highly sensitive person…
As a highly sensitive person (HSP), you’re uniquely gifted… even if these sensitivities feel like anything but a gift…
As an HSP, you may suffer intense emotion and overwhelm.
You may also struggle to set boundaries or limits, often apologizing for, or hiding your true feelings and needs — unable to create space or alone time, or practice loving self-care.
Yet, being sensitive is a gift… the key is to realize that your sensitivities are actually your greatest strengths.
On Saturday, July 27, leading HSP expert, consultant, and author Julie Bjelland will share the most common patterns and challenges for HSPs — and how to acknowledge and embrace them in yourself –– during a FREE video event, Are You a Highly Sensitive Person: Understand Your Emotional Brain, Navigate Overwhelm & Discover You Are Gifted.
In this complimentary free online event, you’ll discover:
- The most common patterns and challenges for HSPs — and how to acknowledge and support them in yourself
- The latest brain science on the HSP “trait” and what your brain is doing to make you feel out of control, scattered, or like you’re in survival mode, just trying to get through the day
- A proven brain-training practice to signal your brain that you’re actually okay — and relieve stress, anxiety, and overwhelm
- The profound gifts of being highly sensitive or an empath — and why these gifts are your superpowers
- Techniques for customized self-care to refuel and nourish you
According to Julie, “Your brain is a supercomputer, taking in 50-100 ‘tubes’ of information, whereas the majority of people take in only a few tubes.” This explains A LOT!
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to receive proven practices for transforming anxiety and overwhelm into calm and confidence, AND learn how to set boundaries and practice self-care… without guilt and remorse.
Navigating modern life and relationships can be complex (even painful) for HSPs — as you’ve likely experienced.
In Saturday’s free online event, HSP expert Julie Bjelland will share why your sensitivities are strengths and your challenges are gifts — superpowers unique to you!