How to be in Right Standing with the Earth, Heavens & own Soul
Do the lush, green lands of Ireland call to you with their healing energies of the ancestors… ancient Gods and Goddesses… and the Bards, Druids, and fairies of Celtic history and lore?
These energies, the stories of these lands, and the practices inspired by Celtic shamanism offer us a medicine to bring us back home… to our true Self.
They help us reach beyond the mundane and overwhelm of our stressful modern lives and be more attentive, present, and receptive to the beauty and wisdom of the land…
Shamanic teacher and healer Jane Burns will help you discover myth and ritual to evoke the ancient medicine of Celtic shamanism —and open to the wonder, wisdom, and wildness of the natural world and your own inner landscape — during a FREE video event, The Gifts of Celtic Shamanism: Living from Gratitude, Courage, Generosity & Wonder.
During this profound hour, you’ll discover:
- The Celtic way of seeing and being, and the importance of daily practices of gratitude, reciprocity, and self-protection
- Key archetypes of Celtic shamanism — including Ban Feasa and Ban Leighis, the Woman of Knowledge and Woman of Healing with ties to the fairy realm — and their roles in guiding and healing us
- An experiential journey to the otherworld with the Celtic Goddess Brigid, the great mother goddess of fertility and creation, to help you reshape your life
- How Celtic wisdom can guide you to reclaim your sovereignty — your destiny and authentic Self, often lost in the overwhelm of everyday life
- Shamanic principles and practices from the Celtic medicine wheel for grounding you in who you truly are
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to draw from the wisdom of Celtic shamanism to connect more deeply with the natural world and the healing archetypal energies of this numinous land.
You’ll discover tips for how to become a conduit for these healing energies, and how to transform what you learn into the knowledge your soul seeks…
During The Gifts of Celtic Shamanism: Living from Gratitude, Courage, Generosity & Wonder, you’ll embark on a profound journey to the Otherworld with the Celtic Goddess Brigid — the Great Mother Goddess of healing and creation.