Discover the life-changing benefits of the healthy Ayurvedic Life Cycleю
Many people experience various levels of anxiety as the energies and virtues of their prime start to wane under the entropic forces that challenge each of us and bring about visible signs of aging…
… not to mention the invisible signs of aches, pains, emotional wounds, and perhaps acute conditions.
Conversely, others may swell with eager anticipation as the gifts of age finally begin to flower… greater wisdom, an enhanced appreciation for life, the ability to deeply self-reflect… as well as perhaps a chance to experience a bit of rest if you’ve arrived at the place where it’s time to slow things down.
On Saturday, January 21, Dr. John Douillard, DC, a recognized leader in Ayurveda and natural health, will share how science-based Ayurveda practices — some of them quite surprising — can shift physical and emotional patterns to help you improve your mind-body health, find greater spiritual fulfillment, and live a longer, happier life.
>> You can register here for The Healthy Ayurvedic Life Cycle: Little-Known Ayurvedic Methods for Enhancing Your Immunity, Wellness & Longevity <<
In this introduction to an evolutionary approach to wellness, you’ll:
- Discover how integrating Ayurveda practices in your daily life can set you up for better health and longevity by identifying and addressing underlying imbalances early on
- Explore the vata (air), pitta (fire), and kapha (earth-water) physical body doshas (types) and their correspondences to the Ayurvedic Life Cycle
- Understand how you can have multiple doshic profiles across different factors besides the physical body — including the emotional and mental bodies
- Learn that the key to longevity is understanding the full life cycle and which phase you’re in now — upon which you can build a personalized Ayurvedic treatment plan to support immunity through your sleep, breathing, and digestion
- Experience a breathwork practice that boosts the Nobel Prize-winning molecule nitric oxide, while also boosting gamma brain waves linked to increased cognitive function, expanded consciousness, and spirituality
John will be discussing how immunity affects the cycles of your life, and how Ayurveda teaches you to slow down and free yourself from undesirable emotional patterns.
Doing so will help you become less reactive to stressful situations and people — so you can better fulfill your life’s purpose and maintain a sense of balance and equilibrium as you age.
Join us to hear how you can introduce the ancient philosophy and practices of Ayurveda into your daily life — and experience less stress, better digestion and sleep, and healthier aging.
>> You can RSVP for free here <<
Шn The Healthy Ayurvedic Life Cycle: Little-Known Ayurvedic Methods for Enhancing Your Immunity, Wellness & Longevity with Dr. John Douillard, DC…
… you’ll learn potent Ayurvedic practices that promote physical and mental health, strengthen immunity, foster greater spiritual fulfillment, and even prolong a healthy life!