Discover how to reduce or even completely erase pain from your life
Do you experience chronic pain that holds you back from living a life you love?
Chronic pain can be complex… involving much more than your physical body…
However, you can live pain-free by retraining your brain — whether the pain is from an injury, a chronic condition, inflammatory disease, or even depression…
On Saturday, October 12, pain psychotherapist Hal Greenham and Howard Schubiner, MD, will share an evidence-based approach to lessen or completely stop your chronic pain, along with a guided practice to get you started on retraining your brain to unhook from pain patterns.
During this FREE video event, you’ll discover:
- How to pinpoint and shift the brain’s neural circuits of pain
- An evidence-based method to unhook from the chronic pain loop — caused by injuries, back pain, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, and more
- How pain functions and sustains itself in your mind (which doesn’t mean your pain is not real!)
- The radical neuroscience that explains the power of “predictive coding” in chronic pain
- That stress and emotions activate the pain “alarm” that generates physical symptoms
- A powerful mind-body practice to help you pinpoint and step away from pain, and stop your brain from recreating the pain experience
You may have attempted to heal your chronic pain through physical therapy, injections, contemplative practices, or a pain-management program… without success.
And, if you have found relief from pain, it’s been only temporary.
No matter how long you’ve been in pain, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to discover how to unhook from the chronic pain loop and finally stop your brain from recreating old pain patterns.
During 3 Keys to Free Yourself From Chronic Pain, you’ll discover how to unhook from the chronic pain loop — caused by injuries, back pain, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, frozen shoulder, plantar fasciitis, and more.