Discover how devotional chanting helps you ‘sit differently in your heart’.
As hard as it is to believe while this unexpected, massive global crisis is still on the rise, you CAN maintain your inner peace under any circumstances — with the help of an established daily spiritual practice.
On Saturday, May 2, Krishna Das, global icon and bestselling Western chant artist, will introduce you to the sacred process and profound effects of chanting –– in a free video event, Enter Into the Heart Through Chanting Practice with Krishna Das: A Kirtan Musical Experience to Find Loving Presence & Peace of Mind.
Devotional chanting, which is practiced in a wide range of wisdom traditions, has been used for centuries as a way to train people to stay present in the here and now.
Chanting helps you stay focused… using the mantra as the object of awareness.
It coaches you to exercise your letting-go muscle — and develop inner strength to release negative thoughts and emotions and the stories you believe about yourself… or anything else that takes you away as each moment comes and goes.
During this profound and inspiring hour, you’ll discover:
- How to release your thoughts — and let go of the stories you believe about yourself and your life
- A chant in which you recite names of the Divine… to start to uncover love and peace in your heart and develop your inner warrior
- Respite from your overactive mind and anxiety around the global pandemic — a much-needed reset
- The many ways you’ll begin to sit differently in your heart as you practice chanting — and how that may manifest in your life
- A taste of how, when you chant as daily spiritual practice, you start to calm your mind, relax your body, and come into rhythm and alignment with the deeper, more radiant Presence within us
Each time you come back to the mantra, you create new neural pathways in the brain which allow you to move more deeply into who you really are: Truth, Beauty, Unlimited Joy… and Real Love.
During this event, Krishna Das will engage you in a specific chant — a devotional mantra in which he recites different names of the Divine Presence.
Repeating this mantra wholeheartedly can help you calm your mind and access your inner strength, which influences your experience of life regardless of what’s going on in the outside world, even if just for a few minutes.
In Enter Into the Heart Through Chanting Practice with Krishna Das: A Kirtan Musical Experience to Find Loving Presence & Peace of Mind, Krishna Das will show you how chanting can help you come home to your Self, move more deeply into your heart, and release and transform the negative stories you believe about yourself and the world.