Experience a profound meditation to perceive your true relationship to consciousness.
You’re no stranger to the spiritual path…
Yet, despite your commitment to expanding your awareness, you may be experiencing a disconnect from your inner life, maybe even an underlying discomfort with how you’re connecting with others or with life in general.
You yearn for greater ease, resiliency, and possibilities… for a fulfilling, flourishing life and for a deeper integration of your spiritual experiences — goals that may have always felt just beyond your reach.
On Thursday, January 27, with author and consciousness explorer Anoop Kumar, MD, you’ll discover a fascinating portal into your identity, spiritual awareness, and Oneness Consciousness through the Three Minds — an enlightening approach to perceiving the imagined boundaries within and around you that can profoundly illuminate how you experience consciousness… and life.
>> RSVP here to Explore the 3 Minds Approach to Consciousness for Greater Ease, Resiliency & Possibility <<
During this fascinating 60 minutes, you’ll:
- Discover the Three Minds — powerful perceptions of consciousness that expand self-awareness, dissolve imagined boundaries, and foster a groundlessness necessary for living with ease, resiliency, and possibility
- Experience a guided meditation to challenge boundaries you perceive between yourself, objects, and others, and expand your understanding of identity so you can open to greater consciousness
- Discover how perceived boundaries — between ourselves and what we consider inanimate — store all our individual experiences, and how shifting these perceptions allows for a greater sense of connection and expansion
- Learn how 2nd Mind living takes us beyond our identity, society, and Earth, elevating us to a greater connection with All That Is
- View spiritual states through the perspectives of science and philosophy to reveal how our internal experiences fit within the outer world
You’ll learn how to “mentally flex” within your perceived boundaries between yourself, the material objects around you, and the collective, gaining important insights into your true relationship with everything and everyone.
You’ll understand how such an exploration of consciousness can expand your understanding of spirituality and catalyze greater connection to All That Is, while also evoking a greater sense of freedom in your own beingness.
This can help us perceive and experience spirituality — and our lives — in a boundless, freer way. It can provide the answers to what we seek as well as the ability to be comfortable in the necessary groundlessness that can give us the infinite flexibility we need to navigate the future.
In Explore the 3 Minds Approach to Consciousness for Greater Ease, Resiliency & Possibility with author and consciousness explorer Anoop Kumar, MD…
… you’ll experience a profound meditation to “mentally flex” within perceived boundaries between yourself, the material world, and the collective — for important insights into your true relationship to consciousness… and the infinite flexibility you need to navigate your future.