Learn how to center your awareness on your higher nature from His Holiness.
No matter your circumstances, the path away from suffering is available in these times of societal distress.
There is emotional and spiritual freedom beyond this global pandemic, economic uncertainty, and continued racial injustice.
Spiritual practices provide a refuge from life’s storms and a way to connect with a higher part of ourselves that transcends our conditions, bolstering our spirits in the face of daunting worldly challenges.
On Saturday, October 3, one of the most respected Tibetan Rinpoches (meaning Precious One in Tibetan), H.H. the 12th Chamgon Kenting Tai Situpa (a teacher of Tibetan Buddhism over the last 12 lifetimes), will offer wise and loving reflections on how we can elevate our consciousness, even when faced with trying circumstances.
>> Join us for Find Your Own State of Inner Harmony: Buddhist Practices to Weather Life’s Storms With Wisdom, Grace, and a Light Heart, here <<
In this 60-minute free online event with timely teachings and practices taught by His Holiness, you’ll:
- Receive a meditation practice that shifts you from feeling overwhelmed by the world’s problems to discovering the clear sky of compassionate awareness
- Appreciate how to hold your own suffering more lightly so that you are less identified with it
- Receive deep insights into the nature of denser emotions like fear, anger, and greed, while lifting your awareness to a place beyond them
- Understand how the world operates as “one body” – how harm in one area of the world ripples out everywhere and how we can choose to send positive ripples instead
- Open to a deeper understanding of how your imagination can serve to activate your higher consciousness
- Recognize why laughter and humor hold important keys to uplifting your consciousness
You’ll discover that through the practice of centering your awareness on your higher nature, you can fortify yourself to weather outer storms and emanate peace, love, and joy.
This shift, what His Holiness calls “supreme consciousness,” is not just for our own benefit — it offers an uplifting path of hope and possibility, benefiting all those we serve.
In Find Your Own State of Inner Harmony: Buddhist Practices to Weather Life’s Storms With Wisdom, Grace, and a Light Heart, you’ll discover how to occupy the peaceful calm that comes from a higher consciousness so you can be a source of light and joy in the world.