Here is How Humming Vibrational Frequencies Helps with Stress Levels, Sleep & Blood Pressure
Experience the powerful vibrational medicine of tuning forks and humming
You may not be aware of the profound healing that certain vibrational frequencies can provide…
For example, a gong or tuning-fork “sound bath” has deeply calming, rejuvenating effects that can raise your vibrational frequency, elevate your consciousness, and promote optimal wellbeing.
There are also simple sound-healing approaches you can do on your own that can have powerful healing effects on your entire system — one of which is humming.
On Saturday, September 28, Jonathan Goldman, the foremost pioneer in the field of harmonics, will share the powerful vibrational medicine of the tuning fork — and how self-created sounds such as humming can transform stress into self-empowerment — during a FREE video event, Sound Healing Through Humming & Tuning Forks.
In this transformative hour, you’ll discover:
- The basic principles of why sound heals
- How to access powerful, vibrational medicine through both tuning forks and humming
- How sound is your “hotline” to the Divine
- Humming is a powerful psychospiritual healing tool that can elevate your frequency and shift your consciousness
- A step-by-step process to activate heart-brain coherence and raise your own vibration and the vibration of the planet
- The healing vibrational resonance of tuning forks through an experiential exercise to raise your vibrational frequencies and level of awareness
“Even if you have no musical ability,” Jonathan stresses, “we are all sound healers.”
If you can hum, you’ll discover that you hold a powerful non-pharmaceutical prescription for self-healing that has only positive side effects, including better health, more happiness, and deeper spiritual awareness!
In this special hour with Jonathan Goldman, you’ll discover the healing balm that sound can provide, and specifically why humming can help you with stress levels, sleep, and blood pressure — and even create new neural pathways in your brain.
You won’t want to miss this life-enhancing hour!