Discover the 6 Rs for moving beyond trauma and rewiring your nervous system.
Trauma affects the best of us, and effects can linger, limiting your ability to live your life with joy and abundance.
Unresolved, traumatic experiences may lead to anxiety and depression, significantly affecting your physical and mental health.
While experiencing painful events may be almost unavoidable, trauma doesn’t have to dominate your life or detract from its experience.
You have the power to determine its ultimate impact on your life, develop methods of resilience, and even rediscover trust, which helps you move past chronic suffering towards hope and true happiness.
Clinical psychologist Arielle Schwartz, PhD, presents therapeutically tested methods to empower you to move past the pain into meaningful change.
Arielle will share secrets for overcoming traumatic pain — and how to reframe it in a way that empowers you.
>> You can register here for Beyond Trauma to Healing & Happiness: Thrive in Life by Removing the Roadblocks That Impede Your Post-Traumatic Growth <<
In this heart-opening online event, you’ll:
- Discover how Arielle’s 6 R’s can help you move past trauma by rewiring your nervous system
- Learn the 5 types of resilience — and how to develop your own method for discovering what’s best for you
- Discover how to access your deep well of spiritual resilience through awareness of your authentic nature
- Explore the vagus nerve and why it’s called the body’s superhighway to health
- Be given simple tools for regulating your nervous system to give you greater control over how you respond
You’ll discover that accessing Arielle’s wisdom and practical tools can help you feel more connected to others — and view these traumatic times as a portal leading to unparalleled growth and empowerment.
Join us to discover how you can heal past trauma, be happier and healthier, and live with more purpose and meaning. You may find that you can then help others to free themselves as well.
In Beyond Trauma to Healing & Happiness: Thrive in Life by Removing the Roadblocks That Impede Your Post-Traumatic Growth with Arielle Schwartz, PhD…
… you’ll unburden yourself from the debilitating consequences of post-traumatic stress by addressing your pain with a renewed sense of personal power — and catalyzing a deeper recognition of how it can fuel your life’s meaning and purpose.