Explore how Ayurvedic astrology can empower your wellbeing & heighten your immunity.
Did you know that you’re probably not the zodiac sign you think you are?
The Western healing tradition follows the tropical zodiac model, which reflects the more solar-masculine dominant society and egoistic aspects of our personality that have dominated global societies for over two millennia.
In Ayurvedic (or Vedic) astrology, however, it’s actually your moon sign that rules your zodiac and correlates to your dosha and true hidden nature.
Ayurvedic astrology reunites us with nature, connecting us to the powers of the moon, thus bringing humanity back into accordance with the much-needed feminine — or “soft powers” — that both our inner selves and larger culture so desperately need, according to mystic and Ayurvedic practitioner Mas Vidal.
Like many, you might already be applying Ayurveda techniques to your doshas or health issues. But what if you knew exactly how to adapt them to each new personal situation that arises? Understanding your Vedic astrological birth chart makes this possible…
On Thursday, April 20, you’ll discover how your Vedic astrological birth chart offers you the ability to examine your cosmic anatomy and personalize your Ayurveda practice accordingly — to prevent illness, promote longevity and immunity, increase discernment of your life purpose, and cultivate more joy and wellbeing.
>> You can register here for What’s Your (Ayurvedic) Astrological Sign? How Cosmic Planetary Cycles Influence Your Doshas & Empower Your Wellbeing <<
In this hour-long free online event, you’ll discover:
- Why you’re not the sign you think you are — and how you can discover your true astrological sign from an Ayurvedic perspective
- How to return to a feminine-power culture through Ayurveda and Vedic Astrology — and surrender to deep healing through the power of the Divine Feminine
- The cosmic origins of the 5 natural elements — and their interplay with human life on Earth per the cycles of the sun, moon, and Earth
- How to implement the 3 stars of Vedic astrology in your life — Ayurveda for the body, yoga for the mind, and astrology for the soul
- Vedic astrology’s power to resolve any negativity or poor health you’re experiencing according to your karmic and genetic coding — and reveal what’s coming ahead through the cycles of the planets
Armed with this new understanding of how Ayurveda and Vedic astrology intersect, you can become empowered to make healthy changes in your lifestyle and in your relationship with nature and the Earth for a long, happy, spiritually fulfilling life.
In What’s Your (Ayurvedic) Astrological Sign? How Cosmic Planetary Cycles Influence Your Doshas & Empower Your Wellbeing with Mas Vidal…
… you’ll learn how to go beyond your doshas and discover a personalized approach to wellbeing using your Ayurvedic astrology sign and birth chart — so you can understand your genetic coding and karma to better address health issues and heighten your immunity.