Create deep, powerful relationships with animals, trees, and all of nature’s beings
Would you like to expand your shamanic perception and build skills for nourishing and protecting ALL of life?
If so, you may be interested in a supportive and loving virtual community forming with renowned shamanism teacher Sandra Ingerman that can help you develop deep relationships with nature allies such as animals and trees, do personal healing work, and participate in ceremonies for nature beings in need.
As Sandra teaches, all of nature is our family and our friends — and deepening our relationships with them is key to healing both ourselves and the planet.
On Tuesday, May 7, Sandra will share more about how you can experience the power of connecting not only with nature beings, close and far, but with like-minded human beings from all over the world who care about all of life and each other.
During this unique hour-long FREE video event, you’ll:
- See how you can participate in ceremonial and healing work with Sandra and her global online community
- Explore an exciting opportunity to be guided by Sandra in a format that goes beyond classic shamanic journeying
- Find out why it’s time for us to use discretion about the fields of energy we’re stepping into (and how they impact our emotional and physical health)
- Discover powerful practices for releasing pain so you can step more fully into a dimension where beauty, peace, and joy reign
- Be inspired by stories of transformation, awe, and wonder that come from sharing the extraordinary field of energy with nature beings
Sandra has taught workshops internationally on shamanic journeying, healing, and reversing environmental pollution using spiritual methods for over 30 years.
She’s recognized for bridging ancient cross-cultural healing methods into our modern culture that address the needs of our times.
Let her show you how to re-establish the healing relationships ancient shamans had with the animals, trees, and other nature allies — so that you can learn from their healing wisdom — and share your own.
During Discover the Spirits of Nature Global Community Program: How to Deepen Your Relationships with Animals, Trees & Other Allies of the Middle World, Sandra Ingerman will show you how to enter into a new dimension of reality that’s filled with the wealth of sharing love and wisdom with nature, within a supportive and loving virtual community.