Experience sacred dance for personal & collective freedom.
What does freedom feel like to you?
Do you feel joyful, at ease, energized, and confident in your body… and know how to work with your body, mind, and spirit as they are right now to live your best life?
While we all yearn to feel free, most of us have been unnaturally conditioned to expect and live within some form of limitation — whether it concerns our bodies, health, careers, relationships, dreams, or the inherent right to self-direct our lives…
As a result, we’ve been cut off not only from the Source of life, but also what matters most to us, our optimal health, and our true selves and purpose — attuning instead to a restrictive version of who we are meant to be.
This oppression and repression is the root cause of much of our emotional, mental, and physical pain and illness, says Banafsheh Sayyad, an acclaimed embodiment teacher and sacred dancer.
On Thursday, April 13, with Banafsheh, you’ll explore sacred dance as a path to freedom and a potent technology for unlocking your body’s innate ability to transform emotional, mental, and physical burdens and blocks into vibrant health, expansiveness, and aliveness.
>> You can register here for Sacred Dance for Personal & Collective Freedom: Transform Trauma, Open to the Divine & Embody Love as the Ultimate Revolutionary Act <<
In this empowering online event, you’ll:
- Experience dance as a fierce yet tender expression of freedom and activism — and a powerful ally to personal and social change
- Learn how Sama, the sacred whirling dance, can alchemize inner and outer chaos as you shift into the stillness, purity, and higher truth of your innate energetic state — the same state of your whirling atoms
- Be guided in a dance practice that harnesses the power of presence and your body’s own ability to track and free blocks — and unleash joy
- Explore sacred dance as a revolutionary act of embodiment, sovereignty, and love
- Discover why patriarchal systems and totalitarian regimes are so threatened by the power of dance — and how one women-led movement is countering this oppression through fearless self-expression
Banafsheh will share how dance can reconnect us and teach us how to hold the joys and sorrows of life in a strong, compassionate, and wide-open heart, empowering the love and goodness that connects us all as we ground ourselves in the joy of being alive.
During the event, you’ll experience this ecstatic connection for yourself during a guided dance practice that harnesses the power of presence and your body’s ability to track and free blocks… and unleash the joy that is buried beneath the stress, tension, and trauma of modern living.
>> You can RSVP for free here <<
In Sacred Dance for Personal & Collective Freedom: Transform Trauma, Open to the Divine & Embody Love as the Ultimate Revolutionary Act with Banafsheh Sayyad…
… you’ll dance to open yourself to Source energy, align with your authenticity, and transform your emotional, mental, and physical pain and sorrows into freedom — reconnecting with your body’s divinity, wisdom, and capacity for creating personal and collective change.