Discover Hildegard’s insights on the Healthy Masculine & Divine Feminine.
St. Hildegard of Bingen, the 12th-century Christian mystic, Benedictine abbess, healer, feminist, philosopher, writer, poet, composer, and student of science, has been called the Grandmother of Creation Mystics…
She was a pioneer in so many fields — and well ahead of her time — that you could spend years studying her teachings and still not take in all of her wisdom.
Her empowering and healing insights on how to approach our inner and societal masculine-feminine imbalances… commune with and honor the Earth… and face and transmute sadness and overwhelm are profound and timely, offering us empowerment and inspiration for the path ahead.
Her visions and teachings on how we can connect with our divinity and the benevolent spirits of other realms provide an inspiring glimpse into the sacred and the evolution of our soul.
On Wednesday, September 22, Matthew Fox, a renowned spiritual pioneer and author of numerous books on St. Hildegard, will metaphorically open the great wooden doors of the stone abbey where she lived — and introduce you to some of this beloved mystic’s most pertinent and necessary teachings for these times…
>> Join here to Discover St. Hildegard of Bingen’s Alchemies to Heal & Evolve Your Soul: The 12th-Century Mystic’s Insights on the Healthy Masculine & Divine Feminine, Botanical Remedies, Celtic Mysticism & Angels <<
In this enlightening hour with Matthew and St. Hildegard, you’ll:
- Discover Hildegard’s timely wisdom for replacing the masculine approach of control and power-over with the feminine model of partnership with oneself, others, and the earth
- Experience a powerful meditation accompanied by Hidegard’s music as you focus on her painting of 9 concentric mandalas — known as the 9 choirs of angels — to call healing angels into your own life
- Discover Hildegard’s Celtic wisdom through a reading of her Gaelic-inspired poem that perceives the sun as the face of God
- Learn about Hildegard’s proficiency in creating botanical medicines — also revered as spiritual remedies — through her alchemies for cultivating courage, compassion, and tranquility
- Explore Hildegard’s special relationship with angels, which she saw as spheres of light and believed could take on the forms of humans and animals
You’ll discover profound wisdom for finding calmness and harmony within — and for our troubled world — through Hildegard’s teachings on how to cultivate an inner balance of the Healthy Masculine and Divine Feminine that heightens self-awareness and ultimately self-fulfilment.
You’ll learn about Hildegard’s mystical teachings on divinity gleaned from Celtic wisdom, her profound encounters with angelic realms, and yet another of her healing gifts — her ability to create highly effective plant medicines that not only addressed dis-ease but were also coveted as powerful spiritual remedies for treating maladies of the soul.
In Discover St. Hildegard of Bingen’s Alchemies to Heal & Evolve Your Soul: The 12th-Century Mystic’s Insights on the Healthy Masculine & Divine Feminine, Botanical Remedies, Celtic Mysticism & Angels…
… you’ll be inspired and empowered by St. Hildegard’s most pertinent teachings for these times — and experience a powerful meditation accompanied by her music and mandala painting inspired by winged spirits to call healing angels into your own life.