Discover how to awaken through writing to find clarity, resilience, and wellbeing.
In the midst of so much turmoil in our lives and in our world, how can you find clarity and resilience to keep yourself moving forward?
How do you create your future when you’re mired down in anxiety and emotional pain?
Quite simply, you start writing — and you don’t even have to be a good writer.
Through writing, you cultivate clarity, build resilience, and find a sense of wellbeing when you’re willing to peel away the layers to get to your truth.
There is relief in unraveling pain and confusion. Writing clears the mind and opens the heart. Writing down your thoughts yields valuable insights and offers perspective, while fortifying you with courage and strength.
On Wednesday, October 7, Mark Makousek, an award-winning writer and teacher whose work focuses on transformative writing for personal growth, will help you understand what it means to go from living on the surface of life to taking a deep dive into who you are and why you do what you do.
In these 60 minutes, you’ll discover:
- How writing down your feelings can make you calmer and stronger
- How you can untangle the pain that comes from the stories you create about yourself
- When you express deep truths about yourself, you meet who you really are
- You develop a seeker’s spirit when you have the courage to look within and investigate your shadows
- How to clear your mind and open your heart to be happier and healthier
- How to revive your imagination and get creative about inventing your future
To write about what’s painful and true will set you on a course of healing and awakening.
Mark will take you through an insightful, cathartic exercise to help you untangle your thoughts and emotions to develop a keen self-awareness — and point you in the direction of freedom to be who you were born to be.
In Awaken Through Writing to Find Clarity, Resilience & Wellbeing: How Anyone Can Use Writing to Clear Inner Obstacles & Live an Authentic Life, you’ll experience a profound sense of freedom by pouring your deepest truths into a journal or personal piece of writing… tapping into your truest feelings and the gifts of your darkest shadows and boldest visions.