Discover how using your voice (toning) can accelerate your personal mastery
We’ve all experienced how music and sound quickly shift our mood, emotions, and energy.
Music can ignite a memory… liberate stuck emotions and energies… and uncover our innate inner attunement — getting us out of our own way so we can reharmonize with our soul’s truest desires.
Nature holds the same powers to help us heal…
Music inspired by the elements of Earth (rhythm), Water (harmony), Fire (melody), and Air (silence), awakens our primal wisdom, deepens our intuition, and harmonizes our essence with Nature’s energies. We see the world more artistically and beautifully.
On Wednesday, February 12, author, speaker, drummer, and music therapist Christine Stevens will share the healing balm of both nature and music — healing sounds inspired by the four elements and created with various instruments, including the drum — in a FREE video event: Music Medicine for Your Soul: Sound Healing With the 4 Elements of Nature.
During this highly experiential hour, you’ll:
- Receive and express sound as medicine for the body, heart, mind, and soul — feeling into the vibration of what’s needed right now
- Discover the Music Medicine Wheel as an experiential map for liberating stuck emotions, embodying inner attunement, and connecting with the Divine Creative Impulse
- Understand how sound creates altered states of consciousness used by shamans and Indigenous cultures — all documented by modern science
- Experience toning (sounding with your voice) to quickly draw you into a resonance that accelerates your personal mastery
- Experience a healing sound bath comprised of the sounds of nature’s elements
- Learn how to use vibration to identify where your body needs healing and tuning in the moment
This music as medicine will be shared with you as a calming sound bath to deeply relax you and guide you to the places in your body where you may be holding stuck energies or emotions — helping you liberate them so you can come home to yourself.
No musical experience — drum or other instrument — is necessary to enjoy this hour… just a willingness to open to healing sounds and spontaneous feelings of liberation, joy, and self-expression!
In Music Medicine for Your Soul: Sound Healing With the 4 Elements of Nature, you’ll discover how the healing vibrations of sound can release dormant energy, reduce stress, boost creativity, help you overcome an illness, and even provide a common healing source for building community.