Experience gratitude, intention, and wellbeing through Vedic and kirtan chanting.
How do you cope when circumstances feel out of control?
How do you sustain yourself and heal when events occur in your life, or in the outside world, that leave you feeling destabilized, afraid, or grieving — as if you’ve been thrown off your path with no roadmap to follow?
According to beloved chantress Nina Rao, spiritual seekers have for centuries turned to the ancient devotional practice of chanting mantras to cultivate a powerful internal container — providing a sense of sanctuary and the kind of inner refuge we’re all longing for.
Even in our busy modern world, the discipline of a daily chanting practice can help you access this space of strength, comfort, and safety within yourself whenever you need to.
Chanting offers spiritual sustenance that feeds and supports you — providing inner strength and peace that you can return to time and again when life throws you off your axis.
On Tuesday, April 11, join Nina for a nourishing hour-long event where she’ll share the sacred practices of both Vedic and kirtan chanting, which you can carry with you into your own practice.
>> You can register here for The Sound Medicine of Sacred Vedic & Kirtan Chanting: Find Refuge, Dispel Fear & Open Your Heart With Mantras <<
During this illuminating experiential workshop, you’ll:
- Learn how Vedic mantras are precise and rule-driven,which helps you develop stronger concentration, deepen your practice, and honor the ancient tradition… compared to the kirtan that most of us are used to hearing (and singing!) in the West
- Discover how mantras create an auspicious inner state of gratitude, intention, and wellbeing — a sanctuary for refuge and sustenance in times of duress
- Hear Nina chant one verse from the Sri Rudram, the invocation of Rudra in the Vedic style — to cope with the karma of life and ask Shiva for his blessings
- Sing Om Namah Shivaya with Nina in kirtan style — call and response — repeating the name of God to calm your mind, open your heart, and help realize your inner Self
- Experience the dispelling of fear, and the peace and love that can wash over you as you chant mantras
Chanting helps you develop a loving heart of kindness, compassion, joy, and equanimity. As a form of prayer, mantras guide you to exercise your true free will, turning what can feel like helplessness into positive action.
With Nina’s guidance, you’ll experience for yourself the exhilarating truth that chanting is an expression of your own innate devotion.
>> You can RSVP for free here <<
In The Sound Medicine of Sacred Vedic & Kirtan Chanting: Find Refuge, Dispel Fear & Open Your Heart With Mantras with Nina Rao…
… you’ll experience an auspicious inner state of gratitude, intention, and wellbeing through the ancient devotional practices of Vedic and kirtan chanting — to access fortitude, focus, guidance, and inner peace during life’s most challenging times.