Receive metaphysical wisdom for living life (and beyond) with love, grace, and meaning.
Have you ever wondered how and why your soul reincarnates into a human existence… again and again?
How and why it chooses a particular body and family… the influences of individual and group karma… and how “soul contracts’’ are played out?
All of which address the immense question…
Where do we really go when we die?
On Saturday, February 13, you’ll gain new insights, perspectives, and answers to many of these questions when you join William Bloom — a leading metaphysical teacher in the United Kingdom and 40-year faculty member of the world-renowned Findhorn Foundation — for Explore Your Soul’s Journey: Metaphysical Wisdom for Living (and Beyond) With Love, Grace & Meaning.
During this mind- and heart-opening hour, you’ll:
- Glimpse the soul’s journey — including its emergence out of the harmony, beauty, and intelligence of the cosmos
- Find out why souls exist, their purpose, and how they guide and influence our lives in our earthly incarnations
- Discover an explanation of soul contracts that may surprise you
- Gain insights into where your soul goes immediately after death, and how — through the ancient practice of path workings — you can help someone transition safely and gracefully
- Experience a guided meditation in which you visualize and feel what William calls the soft explosion of light that occurs at birth, death, and spiritual initiation
You’ll better understand your soul’s immense journey — in its earthbound and cosmic dimensions…
… and how this awareness can provide a profound sense of meaning, belonging, and fulfilment — and impart confidence, compassion, and grace at the end of life and beyond.
This understanding can also greatly ease fears of death and help you better support others in coming to terms with their passing, as you learn to view life — and your own inevitable transition — from a much broader and compassionate perspective.
In Explore Your Soul’s Journey: Metaphysical Wisdom for Living (and Beyond) With Love, Grace & Meaning, you’ll understand your soul’s immense journey — and experience a guided meditation to visualize and feel into the “soft explosion of light” that occurs at birth, death, and spiritual initiation.