Experience a guided visualization and sound-healing journey to access your true sound.
Your voice is your original presence, your eternal identity.
Accessing the powerful vibrational energy of your voice as sound medicine can elevate your emotions and boost your self-confidence…
… which in turn stabilizes your autonomic nervous system, empowering you to release fear, trauma, shame, and narratives that no longer serve you.
It can also relieve us of the bewildering loss of identity we can experience in times of transition… opening a portal to our soul and most authentic self.
On Saturday, December 12, international teacher, voice pioneer, and author Chloë Goodchild will share her conscious, confidence-building vocal practices to help you discover your voice as a natural healing medicine that transforms difficult emotions into spontaneous musical expressions inspired by deeper feelings that open you to the stream of love and gratitude beneath.
During this uplifting hour with Chloë, you’ll:
- Discover your voice as one of your most untapped resources for awakening and transforming yourself and the world at this unique time in history
- Discover the vibrational energy of your voice as sound medicine that can help you release difficult emotions, such as fear, trauma, and shame
- Learn how simple vocal sounding practices can open you to a new quality of awareness that connects you to Spirit and your eternal identity as a soul
- Experience your voice as sound medicine that can transform feelings of loneliness into a felt sense of the spiritual nurturance of solitude
- Hear, receive, and embody your own unique voice in a guided visualization and sound-healing journey into the Cave of Your Soul to shift feelings of separateness into a state of Oneness
Spontaneous, nonverbal “sound” enables you to hear yourself with new ears and express your emotions, without analysis or interpretation, or the need to get attached to outworn thinking.
It awakens a new storehouse of energy and resilience from deep within you, inspiring courage, especially during these uncertain times.
And Chloë guides us in using our voices to express, not to impress.
So if you think you “can’t sing,” you’re invited to let go of this culturally imposed illusion to open to your unique, authentic sound.
In Find Your Soul’s Voice & the Joy of Oneness: Explore Your Voice’s Vibrational Energy to Transform Difficult Emotions & Reveal Your Eternal Identity, you’ll experience a guided visualization and sound-healing journey into the Cave of Your Soul to access the raw power of your true sound — and shift feelings of separateness into a comforting state of Oneness.