Discover how to enliven your senses so you always feel alive and engaged with life.
In our Western culture — perhaps overly focused on youth, beauty, wealth, and ambition — it can be easy, as we age, to feel invisible, irrelevant, and empty.
So how do we create a life that feels new again, complete, and rich — with a strong sense of purpose, relevance, and, above all, worthiness?
How do we access the presence, luminosity, and sacredness that makes us vibrate with excitement and curiosity…
… and helps us feel alive, vital, invigorated, and open to experience the preciousness of each day, each moment, with creativity and passion?
On Saturday, October 15, join Zoë Kors, an intimacy expert, certified sexologist, and author, in a complimentary online event, where she’ll share how you can have a much deeper experience of life than you have ever thought possible — through the lens of personal intimacy…
… such that joy, self-worth, gratitude, inspiration, wonder, and a renewed love and lust for life become not only accessible, but an essential part of your new way of being in the world.
>> You can register here for Make Your Third Act Juicy & Meaningful: Why Intimacy With Your Body & Emotions Is Key to Revitalized Energy, Presence & Purpose <<
In this empowering hour, you’ll:
- Learn how to truly notice all of your sensations in any common activity — to feel more intimate with yourself and actively alive from moment to moment
- Have a direct experience of expansive spirituality as Zoë guides you through the ordinary activity of eating an apple
- Feel how your life can be exponentially enriched by nurturing a profound connection with yourself, others, nature, and the world around you
- Realize that you can always be alive and engaged with life — seeing each moment as new, fresh, exciting, and important
- Walk away feeling inspired, curious, and joyful by getting out of your head and into your body
Underneath the daily grind, we may be just skimming the surface of our lives, without noticing the beauty innate in almost everything — even the simple act of brushing our teeth, listening to a song, taking a walk, or eating a meal.
Intimacy is a state of being in which we expose ourselves to the raw, uncrafted reality of whatever, or whomever, we’re with.
And it’s through sensation that we’re able to immerse ourselves completely in our physical, human experience and infuse our lives with a thrilling awakeness and passion you may never have imagined.
In Make Your Third Act Juicy & Meaningful: Why Intimacy With Your Body & Emotions Is Key to Revitalized Energy, Presence & Purpose with Zoë Kors…
… you’ll learn what it feels like to be truly intimate with yourself and the world around you, and to access a sense of joy, wonder, aliveness, and expansive spirituality that makes life more exciting, inspiring, and meaningful — through the power of your 5 senses.