Discover how Plant Medicine can neutralize your ‘Fight, Flight, or Freeze’ response.
You already know about the nourishing, healing power of plants and how they connect with us on many energetic levels…
Yet you may not be familiar with adaptogens — herbs and mushrooms which provide specific botanical actions that can counteract the effects of stress in the body by normalizing our adrenal function and nourishing the endocrine system.
These powerful allies can help us through our most stressful times — once we know how to access and properly use them.
On Wednesday, September 9, Teresa Boardwine, founder of the Green Comfort School of Herbal Medicine, will show you how to bring adaptogens into your life to protect your body and mind from stress — in a free video event, Adaptogenic Herbs & Mushrooms to Build Resistance to Stress: Plant Medicine to Energetically Neutralize Your ‘Fight, Flight, or Freeze’ Response.
In this special hour, you’ll:
- Discover how adaptogens help you navigate your fight, flight, or freeze response
- Explore how to use — and connect energetically with — 3 different mushrooms: reishi, hen of the wood, and lions mane
- Learn the power of 2 non-mushroom adaptogens — eleutherococcus and American ginseng — to feed and nourish your adrenal glands to help you combat adrenal fatigue
- Explore how adaptogens are food for grounding — they provide nourishment for connection and grounding to the earth, build up your resistance to stress, and support a healthier thyroid
- Discover how to stock your own self-empowerment apothecary — with sage, rosemary, oregano, and more
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to discover how to nurture yourself through these tough times, and why just about everyone is suffering from adrenal exhaustion these days, leaving us with symptoms like lower metabolism, muscle weakness, fatigue and lethargy, and poor concentration.
Teresa will show you how you can address all these issues using adaptogens — powerful foods for grounding, fortifying the body, balancing the thyroid, and optimizing your overall health.
As you encounter the inevitable stressors in your life, adaptogens will help you feel more balanced as your body rests in a state of homeostasis. You’ll build up stamina and feel more aligned.
As you’ll discover, when you’re fully nourished in all the ways that matter most, you finally feel at home in your body and can calmly meet and respond to whatever life brings to you.
In Adaptogenic Herbs & Mushrooms to Build Resistance to Stress: Plant Medicine to Energetically Neutralize Your ‘Fight, Flight, or Freeze’ Response, you’ll deeply understand your cortisol stress response so you can nurture yourself during times of uncertainty using adaptogens — and finally address your adrenal exhaustion.