Discover how the Enneagram can help you unearth your true essence and unique gifts.
The Enneagram, illuminating 9 primary personality types and paths to wholeness, supports you in unearthing your true essence, deepening your intuition, and embodying your unique gifts.
In these times of turmoil — clouded by the missteps of the collective shadow — we can turn to the Enneagram to help us unveil our own personal shadows…
… those parts of our personality we don’t see or may attempt to hide, which actually hold the keys to our personal and spiritual evolution.
When we welcome the parts of ourselves we habitually deny, we become better able to navigate stressful times, maintain healthy relationships, and achieve the inner peace we so strongly desire.
On Saturday, September 12, Enneagram teacher, psychotherapist, and author Beatrice Chestnut will provide a fascinating glimpse into the shadow sides of your Enneagram type, as well as the gifts that await when you learn how to illuminate and allow these parts of yourself to surface and accept yourself more fully.
>> Join here for Illuminate the Shadow of Your Enneagram Type: Access Greater Self-Understanding, Resilience & Compassion to Better Navigate Your Life, here <<
During this complimentary 60 minutes, you’ll:
- Discover the Enneagram as a map to wholeness that can help you better navigate your life
- Glimpse the shadow sides of the 9 personality types of the Enneagram and learn how your own shadow may be emerging in these difficult times
- Discover how the Enneagram increases self-understanding, illuminates relationship dynamics, and helps build compassion for self and others
- Learn how healing practitioners and therapists can use the Enneagram to gain powerful insights into a client’s personality and challenges
- Experience a guided meditation to tap into the shadow, and light, of each Enneagram type and discover each personality’s governing focus and common blind spots
Now more than ever, as fear, anger, frustration, and overwhelm are pushing many of us to our limits and exposing our shadows, we can use the Enneagram to better see and understand these blind spots in ourselves and others.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to harness this powerful tool for building healthier, more stable, and more loving relationships — especially during challenging times.
In Illuminate the Shadow of Your Enneagram Type: Access Greater Self-Understanding, Resilience & Compassion to Better Navigate Your Life, you’ll explore the shadow sides of the Enneagram types for greater self-awareness, inner peace, and compassion — for yourself and others during these difficult times.