Reclaim your flexibility and decrease your pain with powerful Feldenkrais practices.
Many of us aren’t moving in the ways we used to. We’re spending more time sitting, glued to our computer, eyes focused forward, neck and shoulders hunched and tense, belly and diaphragm contracted, our breathing shallow…
A lot of us are also holding underlying fear and anxiety throughout our bodies, and possibly grief or emotional wounding from PTSD too.
Now’s the time to address unbeneficial physical patterns and postures, as well as pent-up tensions and emotions, because they can not only stunt your physical and emotional resilience…
… they can impact your immune system, creating emotional pain patterns in your body and increasing your susceptibility to dis-ease.
Celebrated body language expert Lavinia Plonka will show you how The Feldenkrais Method can help you get moving — even if you’re still sheltering in place — to reawaken your flexibility, balance, and resilience, AND make you feel better.
During this self-empowering free online event, you’ll:
- Understand why your body’s flexibility dictates how physically and emotionally resilient you are — and receive simple movements to increase your agility and resilience
- Learn how to take a relaxed diaphragmatic breath and more fully exhale to better nourish your cells and increase your breathing capacity
- Discover the connection between eye strain, neck and head tension, and balance — and experience a short exercise to relax your eyes
- Be given a relaxing hand-and-wrist exercise to ease repetitive-movement stress — especially stress resulting from computer use
- Experience a “self-hug” that awakens the space between your shoulder blades, ribs, and spine — and helps you feel less stuck, relieve neck tension, and improve posture
As you’ll discover, your thoughts, feelings, perceptions, and movements are closely interrelated — and influence each other in powerful ways.
These revolutionary practices harness the power of safe, subtle, sophisticated movements to teach you how to literally reorganize yourself — resulting in improved flexibility, resilience, and vitality.
You’ll even experience more clarity to help you better navigate your days — and bring more peace and creativity into your life.
In The Feldenkrais Method® for Your Wellbeing: Somatic Practices to Reawaken Your Flexibility & Boost Your Resilience, you’ll receive subtle, yet powerful Feldenkrais practices to calm your nervous system, increase your breathing capacity, and diminish pain.