Tap heightened consciousness with the Enneagram to access your true essence.
What if you had a roadmap for understanding the essence of who you are and what motivates the behaviors of the people around you? A personalized guide to help you embrace an expansive orientation toward your best personal, professional, and community life?
The Enneagram is visually represented as a 9-point diagram, with each point characterizing a distinct personality type.
Yet it’s so much more than that…
You can use the wisdom of the Enneagram to expand your comprehension of yourself and our world, enabling you to elevate your response to challenging people or situations, break destructive emotional patterns, and embrace love in new and radical ways.
This year’s Enneagram Global Summit takes these concepts to the next level of mastery, offering you an exclusive package of timeless, high-quality content.
This powerful offering has been bundled as a new-format series, showcasing more than 75 of the most powerful sessions lovingly curated from past Enneagram Global Summits produced by The Shift Network.
Whether you’re just starting to explore everything the Enneagram has to offer, or you’re already a master practitioner of its profound teachings, the Enneagram Global Summit will unveil a universal roadmap to enlightenment if you’re ready and willing to dive deeply into its sacred wisdom.
This comprehensive, curated collection will satisfy your curiosity about the Enneagram while evolving your self-understanding and mastery. You’ll receive invaluable nuggets of wisdom, all bundled into one powerful summit series encompassing eight years of wisdom teachings and daily practice.
Understanding the nuances of all nine types paves the way to building new neural pathways that allow you to move beyond ingrained responses and operate at a higher level of being.
This year’s Enneagram Global Summit takes these ideas to the next level as The Shift Network hosts their largest ever assemblage of global Enneagram experts, representing a vast array of types and areas of expertise. These luminaries will be offering evolved solutions for moving humanity away from polarization, and toward presence, wisdom, love, and empathy.
You can do more than embody the gifts of your type — you can heed a higher spiritual calling to help others embrace their true gifts alongside you.
5-Day Online Event
Enneagram Global Summit
December 9–13, 2022
This summit features more than 75 of the world’s top experts — including Dr. Dan Siegel, Beatrice Chestnut, Chief Mike Alexander, Russ Hudson, Helen Palmer, Richard Rohr, Robert Holden, Cynthia Bourgeault, Deborah Egerton, Hameed Ali, and many others — sharing the latest insights and applications to take your Enneagram knowledge even deeper.
I hope you’ll join me for this special online gathering presented by The Shift Network.
Some of the world’s foremost Enneagram teachers will guide you to apply this profound tool to dramatically improve your interpersonal relationships and be empowered to make your unique contributions to the world.
You’ll be in good hands with seasoned summit host Jessica Dibb, the founder, spiritual director, and principal Enneagram teacher at the Inspiration Consciousness School and Community. Jessica is dedicated to promoting personal, relational, and planetary wellness.
Join us to take your path of growth to the next level — by deepening your understanding of the patterns driving you… and the other Enneagram types you interact with throughout your life.
Here’s some of what our brilliant teachers will be sharing with you…
- Join Dr. Dan Siegel to explore the interfaces between temperament, behavior, unconscious patterns, “mindsight,” interpersonal neurobiology, and wholeness
- Beatrice Chestnut will reveal the alchemical power of Enneagram subtypes and the 3 instinctual energies
- Police Chief Mike Alexander will demonstrate how applying Enneagram principles to policing practices is healing officer and department behaviors that can lead to larger mistakes
- Experience a renewed search for the real self and awakened ways of living with Russ Hudson, who will convey the original purpose of the Enneagram and its applicability to life today
- Revered Enneagram teacher and intuitive Helen Palmer will offer riveting insights into the “vice-to-virtue conversion” with examples, including challenges in her own personal development
- Fr. Richard Rohr will share how the Enneagram can broaden our experience of God and lead to true spiritual awakening
- Robert Holden will highlight 9 qualities of higher consciousness and 9 different ways of opening to the Divine
- Modern mystic Cynthia Bourgeault will explain the “Law of Three” as a tool for enlightened conflict resolution in a polarized world
- Deborah Egerton will share how the Enneagram is a powerful tool in the anti-racism movement for creating awareness, equity, healing, and cooperation
- Explore with A.H. Almaas (Hameed Ali) how to increase your spiritual development by recognizing and addressing core fixations based on each key of the Enneagram
- And much more!