Discover why Egyptian pharaohs viewed mushrooms as ‘the plant of immortality’.
Mushrooms! They are earthy, savory, versatile, and downright delicious in meals.
What you may not know is that mushrooms have been used for thousands of years for their incredible health-promoting and medicinal properties.
There are thousands of edible mushroom species in the world and approximately 250+ of them have been identified as having healing properties.
East Asian traditions and Indigenous cultures have long embraced mushrooms to treat all manner of ailments — and now Westerners are recognizing their nutritional and medicinal superpowers for the body, mind, and even the spirit.
Dr. Christopher Hobbs, renowned herbalist, research scientist, and faculty at the University of Massachusetts, believes that by incorporating mushrooms into our diets — fresh, cooked, or as dried adaptogens — we can help prevent and transform a myriad of debilitating issues.
On Tuesday, January 3, you’ll discover the scientifically supported benefits of making mushrooms a part of your daily regimen. Christopher will share the ways these fungi can strengthen and fine-tune your immune system to help stave off cancer, prevent heart disease, keep bones healthy, improve digestion, aid cognitive function, and much more.
>> Register here to Discover Mushrooms as Medicine: How to Integrate the Science-Based, Practical Benefits of Mushrooms Into Your Diet, Healing Regimen & Spiritual Evolution <<
In this free one-hour event, you’ll discover:
- Ways to incorporate mushrooms on a dietary, medicinal, and transformational level — and how they serve as convincing alternatives to meat, protein powders, flavor enhancers, nutritional boosting powders, coffee, and more!
- The incredible immune-boosting and normalizing properties of mushrooms
- How new research shows that mushroom fiber is the most effective type of prebiotic fiber — which helps to regulate mood, immunity, blood circulation, sleep, and sexual function
- How a greater consumption of mushrooms can lessen the threat of many cancers by as much as 33%
- The ways in which fungi are essential for healthy growth and communication of all plants, including trees for the restoration of forests — and can help save our planet
Over the course of 60 minutes, you’ll discover the power of mushrooms as medicine — how they’re safe, with negligible side effects, and very inexpensive (and sometimes even free if you’re willing to hunt them yourself) to procure.
>> You Can Join this event for free here <<
In Mushrooms as Medicine: How to Integrate the Science-Based, Practical Benefits of Mushrooms Into Your Diet, Healing Regimen & Spiritual Evolution with Dr. Christopher Hobbs…
… you’ll learn how mushrooms are a cost-effective, enjoyable, yet highly experiential superfood that can help ward off disease, keep your immune system strong, sharpen your cognitive skills, and, in some cases, heighten your consciousness and lead to a deeply meaningful spiritual experience.