Discover how to physically and mentally digest food (& life) through your 5 senses.
Did you know that the quality of your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health can be traced to your digestive system?
In fact, in the ancient Indian medical system of Ayurveda, poor digestion is considered the root cause of all disease.
Your overall quality of digestion is used by Ayurvedic practitioners as a barometer of wellbeing for everything going on inside of you…
… whether it’s your thoughts and emotions, your spiritual health, or your sense of inner agency manifesting as heightened clarity, higher purpose, and connectedness.
All of which begins, as Ayurvedic doctor Marc Halpern teaches, with how well your eating habits support your true self or inner constitution — known as your dosha in Ayurveda medicine…
… and how integrated your senses are in working together to digest the totality of what you see, hear, taste, touch, and smell in a gentle, effective, and coherent way.
On Tuesday, March 28, with Marc, you’ll explore the health-defining connection between digestion, your senses, and your dosha by harnessing the ancient wisdom of Ayurvedic medicine to gain greater self-authority that inspires healthy digestion on all levels of being — body, mind, and spirit.
>> You can register here for Metabolize Your Life With Ayurvedic Techniques: How to Physically & Mentally Digest Food (and Life) Better Through Your 5 Senses <<
In this health-enhancing online event, you’ll:
- Explore the relationship between your senses and digestion as viewed through the ancient Indian medical system of Ayurveda
- Learn how sensorial information is filtered through the doshas — the regulatory principles of one’s body, mind, and behavior
- Be led through a guided meditation to close off your senses — and experience the inner quietude and stirrings that occur as a result
- Discover how you biologically and mentally digest life through your 5 senses — and how digestion works with the “sixth sense,” our portal to consciousness
- Gain a deeper understanding of the microbiome — how it functions as another organ and provides a unique lens into the doshas and your overall health and wellbeing
You’ll learn why, regardless of what ails you, all roads lead back to your digestive system, which has a hand in regulating every other system in your body…
… and how aligning mentally, emotionally, and physically with your dosha through nutrition and your daily habits helps you gain access to the full potential of your senses — including “the sixth sense,” the portal to higher consciousness.
>> You can RSVP for free here <<
In Metabolize Your Life With Ayurvedic Techniques: How to Physically & Mentally Digest Food (and Life) Better Through Your 5 Senses with Marc Halpern…
… you’ll discover how your digestion, senses, and true self work together to create health — or imbalance — throughout your body.