Discover how to shift unhealthy emotional and physical patterns for greater longevity.
Many of us in the Western world have been taught to idolize youth and to fear getting older. Yet, even as we age, we don’t have to live in fear that our bodies will degenerate…
We can choose to rejuvenate instead.
According to Ayurvedic wisdom from ancient India, living your truth — and speaking your truth — not only eases stress levels, it’s also vitally important for enjoying a long, healthy, and spiritually fulfilling life.
Dr. John Douillard, DC, a recognized leader in Ayurveda and natural health, teaches Ayurveda practices that can shift physical and emotional patterns to help you improve your mind-body health, find greater spiritual fulfillment, and live a longer, happier life.
On Tuesday, October 11, John will share how this ancient approach to health can help you change lifestyle habits that lead to weak digestion, shallow breathing, and poor sleep — the major obstacles to healthy aging and living a long and enjoyable life.
>> Register here to Discover an Ayurvedic Approach to Flourish & Thrive: Powerful Cleansing Techniques to Feel Relaxed, Refreshed & Rejuvenated as You Age <<
In this nourishing and empowering online event, you’ll:
- Discover how Ayurveda practices, when integrated with your life, will set you up for better health and longevity
- Learn how to shift unhealthy emotional and physical patterns that limit your potential and hinder longevity
- Experience a guided breathing exercise designed to help you feel your diaphragm and create calm, focus, and relaxation
- Discover the differences between nose breathing and mouth breathing — and why one way invigorates and the other may hurt health and wellness
- Learn about the body’s biophotons and why they’re important not only for health, but how they help heal and connect us
- Explore the glymphatic and lymphatic systems and their activations to cleanse the body — helping to improve digestion, mood, and sleep
Ayurveda shows you how to slow down and free yourself from undesirable emotional patterns, helping you become less reactive to stressful situations and people…
… so you can fulfill your life’s purpose and maintain a sense of balance and equilibrium as you age.
Join us to hear how you can introduce the ancient philosophy and practices of Ayurveda into your daily life — and experience less stress, better digestion and sleep, and healthier aging.
In Discover an Ayurvedic Approach to Flourish & Thrive: Powerful Cleansing Techniques to Feel Relaxed, Refreshed & Rejuvenated as You Age with Dr. John Douillard, DC…
… you’ll discover Ayurveda practices that promote physical and mental health, create greater spiritual fulfillment, and enhance longevity.