Explore pathways to higher consciousness to improve your mental wellness & manifest your greatest gifts.
Are you eager to co-create a new normal that feels alive, healthy, and joy-filled?
As recent clinical studies have shown, psychedelic medicines have high levels of efficacy when paired with treatments like therapy in treating depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), addiction, and a range of other challenges.
While psychedelic healing is an emerging frontier of modern Western mental health and wellness, it has been an integral part of many Indigenous cultures worldwide for thousands of years, which have used psychedelics to receive wisdom and offer healing to their communities.
Many people worldwide are exploring bridging therapeutic modalities and treatments with expanded states of consciousness to clear shame and heal personal, ancestral, and collective trauma.
The Psychedelic Healing Summit is more than just the latest clinical research — this is a 4-day experiential journey into the wisdom, intelligence, and embodiment of psychedelics and plant medicine.
You’ll experience full days dedicated to the history and science behind psychedelic healing, fundamentals for the responsible use of sacred plants and psychedelics across traditions, a range of deep transformational practices and sacred rituals across lineages and ancestral heritages, and an exploration of the role of sacred plants and psychedelics in dreams, breathwork, meditation, movement, and more as you discover tools for integrating your experiences into your daily life.
Join this Free Online Event
Psychedelic Healing Summit
April 28 – May 1, 2022
This event features more than 30 of today’s highly sought-after medicine men and women, clinical psychologists, healers, musicians, and pioneering researchers, educators, and authors, including Dennis McKenna, Rick Doblin, Marcela Ot’alora G., Charles Eisenstein, Claudia Cuentas, Anthony P. Bossis, Mary Cosimano, Dr. Elias Dakwar, Hannah McLane, Laura Dawn, Xochitl Ashe, Puma Fredy Quispe Singona, Manari Ushigua, and East Forest.
Together we’ll be weaving a safe and knowledgeable foundation to empower you to tap into your innate healing intelligence and expand your consciousness.
This transformative event invites you to expand your consciousness, discover ways to deepen your inner healing, and connect authentically with others on the collective healing path.
During this immersive 4-day event, you’ll:
✔ Safely explore psychedelics as a healing modality for challenges such as anxiety, depression, trauma, and burnout
✔ Connect with the healing intelligence of sacred plants and honor their wisdom keepers
✔ Integrate powerful ceremonies, rituals, and at-home practices into your daily life to experience a deeper sense of belonging, wholeness, and community
✔ Spark your creative essence, explore your gifts, and access love more fully
✔ Reconnect with your purpose and joy as an interconnected part of a larger ecosystem
✔ Bring healing modalities such as breathwork, movement, music, and energy medicine into your life to develop a relationship with the spirits of the medicines – even without ingesting them
With leading psychedelic experts and healers, you’ll explore:
- How modern and traditional psychedelic practices foster our understanding of nature, consciousness, and the cosmos with Dennis McKenna.
- The visions Rick Doblin and Marcela Ot’alora G., M.A., L.P.C. have for the future of psychedelic-assisted therapy — and MDMA’s role in healing trauma.
- The latest efforts to “decapitalize the sacred” and reimagine our future when we embrace the healing power of ceremony and sound with Charles Eisenstein and Claudia Cuentas.
- How death and psychedelics are pathways to love and liberation, especially as you approach the “end” of life, with Anthony P. Bossis and Mary Cosimano.
- The frontline experiences of Dr. Elias Dakwar and Hannah McLane, who are working with Ketamine and psychedelic therapy to treat addiction in underserved populations.
- Ways to safely embrace creativity, ceremony, and ancestral wisdom within a microdosing practice with Laura Dawn and Xochitl Ashe, a fifth-generation Peruvian medicine woman.
- Connecting with the sacred plant spirits of Ayahuasca and Huachuma (San Pedro) through guided ritual, song, prayer, and visualization as offered by Andean medicine man Puma Fredy Quispe Singona.
- How the power of dreams and sacred plant allies can support reconnection with spirits with Ecuadorian Amazonian medicine man Manari Ushigua.
- A Saturday evening musical journey into extraordinary states of consciousness — without medicine — through music widely used in psychedelic therapy from East Forest.
- And much more!