As you embrace this new chapter of your life, have you encountered any menopausal symptoms, such as lower libido, brain fog, or fatigue?
Or, maybe this midlife transition is right around the corner, and you want to lay the foundation to navigate this pivotal time with as much ease and grace as possible…
You can feel younger and slow down the aging process with the ancient healing traditions and practices of Qigong, says Deborah Davis, a respected holistic practitioner and women’s Qigong and sexuality coach.
Through Qigong practices specifically designed for women, you can bolster your Qi through breath and movement — and direct it to different parts of your body for healing.
This will empower you to more effectively nurture yourself as you navigate hot flashes, insomnia, stress, anxiety, chronic illness, grief, sadness, or just feeling out of touch with your body…
On Tuesday, September 26, you can join Deborah to learn to heal and nurture yourself with Timeless Body Qigong, featuring practices made for a woman’s body.
>> You can register here for Discover “Timeless Body” Qigong: Practices for Slowing Aging, Boosting Your Energy & Balancing Hormones for Ageless Health & Beauty <<
In this hour-long free online event, you’ll explore:
- A grounding Qigong practice for addressing the symptoms of your hormonal changes — featuring the uterine palace, your female energy center, located above your public bone
- Why women’s Qigong is much more than a moving meditation — and how these Qigong movements also activate the meridians, operating within the organ systems to ease symptoms on the deepest levels
- How your Qigong practice can evolve in different seasons of life — in our youth, we focus on nourishing blood and moving stagnant Qi… and as we enter perimenopause or menopause, we must instead nourish the yin energy, clear heat, and regulate the hormones and nervous system
- The 6 Healing Sounds of Qigong, a guided practice to ease symptoms commonly associated with the second spring of life, including hot flashes, anxiety, insomnia, heart palpitations, and more
- How self-care techniques — including breathwork, acupressure, and self-massage — can complement your Qigong practice and help you reclaim your vibrancy, peace, and joy in the second half of life
Join Deborah and begin your journey to not just successfully navigate the second spring of your life — but wholeheartedly embrace it as you proactively address your symptoms and cultivate new levels of balance, inner peace, and joy with Timeless Body Qigong.
In Discover “Timeless Body” Qigong: Practices for Slowing Aging, Boosting Your Energy & Balancing Hormones for Ageless Health & Beauty with Deborah Davis…
… you’ll learn how you can heal and prevent disease, eliminate hot flashes, revitalize your libido, and much more as you age — with Qigong designed for a woman’s body.