Discover how to embody the totality of vinyasa yoga as meditation-in-motion.
According to Shiva Rea, one of the world’s leading vinyasa yoga teachers and founder of the Samudra Global School for Living Yoga, it’s our “inner fire” that guides us to transform and create a positive impact in the world. Yet, many of us have forgotten to tend this creative energy within us.
Vinyasa yoga is widely viewed as a physical workout and a way to strengthen the body. “Living Vinyasa” is a soulful practice that connects your life force to nature, a meditation-in-motion, and a way to activate soulful connection, so you can contribute to positive global changes for the benefit of all.
On Thursday, March 17, Shiva will share practices of to help cultivate more vibrant energy in your life and harmonize your body with the sun and the moon.
Putting these principles into practice can help you discover hidden reserves of energy — and how to breathe, listen, and navigate from your cellular intelligence.
>> Join here for Rekindle Your Vital Energy With Vinyasa Yoga to Cultivate Balance in Changing Times <<
In this experiential online event, you’ll discover:
- A rejuvenating vinyasa practice to help you find balance between the life-giving energy of the Sun and the restful cycle of the Moon
- How to tend your inner fire and find balance through meditative movement
- Ways to identify which vinyasa practice you may need in any given situation, depending on your energy level
- How to use yoga to see beyond your daily challenges and envision your soul’s true purpose
- The elemental map that is connected to your chakras — and how to work with your energy system to feel less stuck and more whole
Yoga means “union.” It reconnects you with nature’s cycles, restoring balance and harmony in your body.
During this highly experiential event, Shiva will guide you in lunar and solar practices. The lunar practice will help you attune to the natural cycles of meditative flow, reinvigorating your body and mind for optimal flow off the yoga mat.
The solar practice will help you cultivate the life-giving energy of the sun for rejuvenation. Together, these actions will lead you in a movement meditation journey, fertilizing your sacred ground so you can emerge this spring with a revitalized energy body.
In Rekindle Your Vital Energy With Vinyasa Yoga to Cultivate Balance in Changing Times with Shiva Rea…
… you’ll discover how to embody the totality of vinyasa yoga as a philosophy of life and as meditation-in-motion — to ignite and sustain your creative inner fire and rediscover your soul’s true purpose.