Receive expert guidance to get validation, confidence & closure in navigating life’s transitions.
All goes onward and outward, nothing collapses,
And to die is different from what any one supposed, and luckier.
― Walt Whitman
Are you seeking to understand more about the process we all go through as we die?
Do you hope that your own consciousness (what some call the eternal soul) will continue to exist after your physical body is gone? Have you wondered how to ease the transition from this life to the afterlife for a loved one who is dying?
Instead of viewing death as something to be ignored until it catches up with you despite your best attempts to outrun it, what if you could instead — right now — access a peaceful feeling of open acceptance combined with a curiosity to learn more about the process…
… so you can help yourself and your loved ones make the most of that amazing crossover journey when the time comes?
One of the most beguiling invitations of the Beyond the Veil Summit is to dance with the wonders of the afterlife, which paradoxically helps you embrace the present moment with joy and awe — I’m alive! What a gift!
There’s now a plethora of new scientific evidence to support what religious and spiritual traditions have pointed to for millennia — that there is life beyond the physical world that we perceive with our five senses.
There’s a growing community of heart-centered scientists and physicians, mediumship practitioners, hospice workers, and others who have explored the same questions…
… and many of the most prominent of these experts have gathered to share their revelatory experiences and insightful methods of navigating “paranormal” experiences around death — and connecting safely and meaningfully with loved ones who have passed on.
This summit gives you access to revered wisdom traditions and practical modern teachings that encourage you to embrace the grieving process, bringing closure, peace, and acceptance in the arenas of death and the afterlife. Expect to emerge transformed — without fear of the unknown holding you back from embodying your fullest expression of this amazing life you’ve been given.
RSVP the Invitation to this
Free Online Event: “Beyond the Veil Summit“
Join us October 31 – November 4, 2022
During the Beyond the Veil Summit, you’ll hear illuminating insights from over 35 seasoned mediumship practitioners, channelers, “returnees” from near-death experiences, researchers, scientists, medical professionals, hospice workers, death doulas…
… and experts who can communicate with those who have crossed over (and can teach you how to do the same).
Let these teachings and guidance touch your heart, heal your wounds, enlighten you, enfold you with comfort, and ultimately draw you toward a deeper place of peace as you approach the subjects of crossing over, the experience of death, the afterlife, and the celestial realm with a deeper sense of awe.
Here’s some of what our brilliant speakers will be sharing with you…
- Suzanne Giesemann will reveal effective tools and processes designed to part the veil, to directly experience the reality of who you truly are.
- Co-authors Eben Alexander, MD, and Karen Newell will discuss Eben’s dramatic near-death experience, and how it profoundly affected his beliefs, values, and worldview.
- Mark Anthony will explain his RAFT technique to Recognize contact with spirits, Accept it as real, Feel it without fear, and Trust in the experience.
- Dr. William Bloom will share concepts, insights, and practices so that you yourself can feel and perceive the dimensions and beings beyond the veil.
- Julie Beischel, PhD, suggests that love seems to be a universal force keeping us connected to the departed, and that unwanted symptoms of grief can be alleviated by recognizing these continuing bonds.
- Marie Manuchehri, RN, will discuss how increasing the vibration of your energy particles opens the door to the other side, expanding your natural multisensory abilities.
- Shelley Kaehr, PhD, will lead a guided meditation to help you access a personal healing space, where you can meet a trusted guide or angel to assist you on your healing journey.
- Rob Schwartz will narrate stories of pre-birth planning and explain the main reasons why we plan our greatest challenges before we’re born.
- Indigenous medium Shawn Leonard will unveil how to receive messages from the spirit world using the universal language of spirit communication.
- Gregory Shushan, PhD, will explore the relationships between near-death experiences, shamanism, reincarnation memories, psychic mediumship, and beliefs in life after death.
- Psychic medium and kidney transplant recipient Ericka Boussarhane will present a compelling exploration of mortality, the afterlife, grief, synchronicity, and beyond-the-grave communication.
P.S. Here’s a sampling of what you’ll receive during this illuminating event:
- How to differentiate your mind chatter from messages from spirit
- The 4 main ways you can naturally connect with loved ones on the other side
- We all have “Spirit Teams” cheering us on and guiding us toward opportunities for soul evolution
- What actually happens during near-death experiences (NDEs) and shared-death experiences
- After-death communication with loved ones can help to heal debilitating grief
- It’s never too late to heal a damaged relationship with a deceased person
- And much more…