For centuries, the ancient martial art form Tai Chi has helped people of all ages fortify their physical bodies, regain mental clarity, and access inner tranquility.
Tai Chi is often called “meditation in motion.” Its slow, low-impact, precise elegant movements are designed to activate, balance, and harmonize opposing energies — the yin and yang.
Tai Chi also clears the mind of distracting mental chatter through concentration and practice of the different postures.
Tai Chi Master Helen Liang affirms that a stronger, more flexible body and a mind that is focused in the present moment enables you to face personal challenges successfully, allowing them to wash over you rather than consume you.
On Tuesday, December 20, Master Helen will provide an overview of the many physical and mental benefits of the various postures, and illuminate the philosophy of Tai Chi and the Taoist principles that are its foundation.
>> You can register here for Restore Strength, Flexibility & Balance in Your Body and Calmness of Mind Through the Ancient Practice of Tai Chi <<
In this free experiential hour-long event, you’ll:
- Explore how the practice of Tai Chi provides an opportunity for healing physically, mentally, and spiritually
- Learn how to perform the Lie pose, one of the 13 Tai Chi postures that will activate your Qi, helping you embrace real life challenges, find peace, and build strength while increasing agility, flexibility, and balance
- Delve into the Taoist concept of using the soft to conquer the hard
- Understand why a calm and peaceful mind is a gateway to recognizing opportunities and uncovering solutions to challenges
- Discover the Taoist meaning of “right time” as you learn the proper timing of the movements, and experience the synergy of how moving one part of the body affects the entire body
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to discover how you can integrate Tai Chi into your daily life to discover or regain physical and inner strength, flexibility, resilience and vitality, improve your mental clarity, and more fully realize your sacred spiritual nature.
>> You can RSVP for free here <<
In Restore Strength, Flexibility & Balance in Your Body and Calmness of Mind Through the Ancient Practice of Tai Chi…
… you’ll explore the ancient Chinese martial art of Tai Chi with Master Helen Liang and discover its profound benefits — greater inner and outer strength, calmness, clarity, and inner peace.