Step into your calling by leveraging your empathic gifts of sensitivity.
Are you a deep-feeling person who is easily affected by the people, energy, and circumstances around you? Do certain situations — like crowds, relationship drama, or work overwhelm — leave you wanting to crawl into bed and sleep for the next hundred years?
Do you “know” things, pick up on vibes easily, or experience energy more acutely than others do?
If any of this resonates with you, you’re likely an empath, highly sensitive person (HSP), or intuitive.
According to Dr. Elaine Aron, a leading expert in this arena, between 15-20% of the population are HSPs.
Sensitive people often feel out of place or like they don’t belong.
Misunderstood by others, empathic people often grow up labeled as “introverted,” “shy,” or “quiet.” Many HSPs are accused of being “dramatic,” “emotional,”or “overly sensitive.” As an intuitive, you may have felt like there was no one who could help you… so you hid your gift — or even tried to ignore it.
Many sensitives and empaths retreat and contract inward to avoid absorbing the unrelenting “noise” outside themselves…
… or act out because it’s all too much — and nothing seems to help.
Unprocessed energy often leads to dysregulated people. The shadow side of being an empathic person can be to self-attack, if criticisms have been internalized for far too long.
But what if your sensitivity was actually your superpower?
I’m thrilled to invite you to the Empaths, Sensitives & Intuitives Summit, an inspiring gathering of leading experts, luminaries, doctors, and teachers who will guide you to discover more about your intrinsic gift… and offer healthy, science-backed practices, exercises, and tools to master boundary-setting, hone your empathic gifts, and regain control of your sensitivity superpowers.
Free Online Event
Empaths, Sensitives & Intuitives Summit
November 15–19, 2021
This special gathering features more than 35 speakers and educators — including Matt Kahn, Dr. Harville Hendrix and Helen LaKelly Hunt, Dr. Judith Orloff, Dr. Keesha Ewers, Karyn Kulenovic, Dr. Karen Kan, David Gandelman, Wendy De Rosa, Bevin Niemann, and many more — who will help you unlock your innate abilities to design your dream life and bring your soul’s purpose forward.
This 5-day summit comes at the perfect time, as the world needs your light… now more than ever.
During this empowering 5-day event, you’ll:
- Stop seeing being sensitive as a burden — and instead see it as a powerful gift
- Receive self-care tips to prevent sensory overload and help you deal with overwhelm, which can lead to addictions, overeating, anxiety, and exhaustion
- See how a little-known scientific discovery has the ability to improve your intuition and increase empathy, without draining your energy
- Discover the 3 types of boundaries that empaths need to stay centered in today’s world — and receive an energetic practice to implement these boundaries in your life
- Explore easy strategies to shift into calm by stimulating the vagus nerve
- Learn the 3 most important things you need to know to stop feeling overwhelmed by outside energy, so you can thrive as an empath, HSP, or intuitive
- Integrate the skill of Transformational Telepathy™ so you can quickly and easily release conflict and harmonize your relationships with others
- Witness time-tested and highly effective techniques (intuited for empaths and sensitives) to get off the “hamster wheel” of healing and get the results you’re seeking.
- Explore the deeper purpose of being an empath — and the role it plays in global leadership and the awakening of consciousness
- Learn to regulate your nervous system and address the root of self-sabotage, mindset challenges, and caretaking tendencies so you can show up as your best and highest self
- Realize that making sure your own needs are met instead of always putting others first is not selfish — so you can finally let go of the martyr mentality
- Discover how to instantly change your energy and take charge of your life!
- And much more…
Whether you’re newly aware of being an empath, HSP, or intuitive, or you’re already on the path toward wholeness and leadership… you’ll discover the tools and strategies you need to hone your gift and use your loving heart, strong mind, and passionate spirit to really make a difference on this planet.
Join this amazing gathering of presenters as they illuminate the path for you to rise to your full potential and fulfill your highest mission and purpose.
P.S. Here’s a sampling of what the incredible speakers will be sharing with you…
- Spiritual teacher Matt Kahn will help you master your empathic abilities and fully embrace your gift of sensitivity.
- Harness your sensitivity superpower and stop struggling with the constant onslaught of negative emotions and energies with Dr. Karen Kan.
- Dr. Harville Hendrix and Helen LaKelly Hunt share tools and strategies that empaths, sensitives, and intuitives need to improve personal relationships, enhance communication, and experience more fulfillment.
- From Judith Orloff, MD, you’ll receive centering and replenishing techniques to stop absorbing other people’s stress, deal with burnout, and effectively manage overwhelm.
- Integrated health physician Dr. Keesha Ewers explains the unexpected connection between HSPs and autoimmune disease — and how to address it with effective mind-body-spirit practices.
- Dr. Divi Chandna offers you rituals to strengthen your intuitive channels so you can connect authentically, restore your own health and wellbeing, and use your gifts to help others.
- Empath and empowerment coach Karyn Kulenovic will show you how to fulfill your purpose, attract financial abundance, and realize your cherished dreams without budgeting or burnout.
- Join David Gandelman to cultivate your intuition through meditation so you can awaken your untapped spiritual potential and live a life full of balance and purpose.
- Dr. Natasha Fallahi will break down the neuroscience behind being sensitive and why it contributes to your suffering in the form of anxiety, depression, stress, and chronic illness — and offer a step-by-step path to restore and heal yourself.
- Julie Bjelland will shed light on how highly sensitive people (HSPs) can properly balance their nervous system… by using self-care techniques to move out of survival mode and into thriving so they can live to their fullest potential.
- And much more!