Embrace a compassionate lens to repair personal, interpersonal & global wounds
In this time of heightened division and conflict, are you struggling to understand those whose ways of being differ from your own?
Do you find that you’re communicating about those differences with more reactivity than you normally would?
If we want our lives to be peaceful, joyful, and creative — rooted in love and hope — we need effective ways to face disagreements and misunderstandings… so we can transform on a personal level the divisiveness our world is facing.
Now more than ever, it’s important to grasp that peace does begin at home — in the core of your being.
Truly knowing yourself and how you operate is pivotal in transforming emotional reactivity into poise and power… and realizing how you can get in your own way and, instead, perpetuate disharmony.
The Enneagram — a complex and beautiful system of nine pathways to self-understanding — opens portals to deep and comprehensive knowledge of your own tendencies… and helps you explore how others work through a lens of compassion, non-judgment, and objectivity.
Instead of seeing differences as wedges, the Enneagram provides a window into why others think, believe, or behave the way they do…
… and, as such, can help you reduce violence and suffering and create a more loving existence — for yourself and others.
Now in its seventh year, The Enneagram Global Summit is a testament to the power of the Enneagram. Participants all over the world have shared their experience of enormous and sometimes unprecedented shifts in their lives and relationships, enabling them to make valuable contributions to their communities.
Join Free Online Event
Enneagram Global Summit
December 7-11, 2020
Here’s some of what our brilliant speakers will be sharing with you:
- Join Dr. Dan Siegel to explore the interfaces between temperament, behavior, unconscious patterns, “mindsight,” interpersonal neurobiology, and wholeness.
- Experience a renewed search for the real self and awakened ways of living with Russ Hudson, who will convey the original purpose of the Enneagram and its applicability to life today.
- Cynthia Bourgeault will share key ways that the “virtues” in this world are actually energy streams in the higher realm — and tools for wielding this energy consciously.
- Beatrice Chestnut expounds on what has been for centuries called “the vice-to-virtue conversion” — the passion to embody emotional virtue that constitutes a powerful pathway for enabling growth from a lower state of consciousness to a higher state of self-realization.
- Experience Robert Holden’s teaching on understanding all 9 paths for spiritual growth, and receive 9 “soul meditations” to help you on your spiritual path.
- Police Chief Mike Alexander will share how the Enneagram is being used to address the dysfunction within law enforcement agencies… help officers in crisis… and provide tools to repair relationships in and outside of police agencies — restoring the dignity of the profession.
- Alex Senegal, along with distinguished panelists, will discuss the Enneagram Prison Project (EPP), a seminal project that uses the Enneagram to inspire transformation on both sides of the bars, touching on personal freedom, transformation, and justice.
- Rev Nhien Vuong will guide you in how to use the Enneagram to welcome in all tribes, end violence, and renew the whole Earth through “The Activist’s Enneagram.”
- Sarajane Case will help you use your Enneagram knowledge to hack your productivity, while also recognizing your need to rest and find a balance in your life.
- Explore the direct experience of your life force with Jessica Dibb, as she delves into working with the Enneagram AND conscious breathing to liberate your temperament and gifts via all nine energies.
And much more!
The world’s foremost Enneagram teachers will guide you to apply this profound tool to dramatically improve your relationships and be empowered to make your unique contributions to the world.
You’ll be in good hands with seasoned summit host Jessica Dibb, the founder, spiritual director, and principal teacher at the Inspiration Consciousness School and Community. Jessica is dedicated to promoting personal, relational, and planetary wellness.
Join us to follow your path of growth to the next level and to deepen into a more authentic, creative relationship with yourself, others, and the world.
We’ve divided this year’s summit into five themes… focusing on one each day. Here’s another small sampling of what awaits you…
- Day 1: The Brilliance, Compassion, and Dynamic Support of the Enneagram Map: Foundations and Principles
- Day 2: Real Inner Work Toward the Real Self and Other With the Enneagram
- Day 3: The Enneagram as Transformer of Collective Life: Applications in Social Justice and Culture (Part 1)
- DAY 4: The Enneagram as Transformer of Collective Life: Applications in Social Justice and Culture (Part 2)
- Day 5: Creating New Pathways of Evolution: The Enneagram in Conversation with other systems such as NLP, Internal Family Systems, Myers-Briggs, somatic practices, empathic types, and more…