Discover How Neurosculpting® Rewires Your Mind and Body for Lasting Relief and Emotional Freedom. Reclaim your life with active meditation that rewires your nervous system.
Do you find yourself suffering from emotional distress, chronic pain, or discomfort without knowing the underlying cause?
Have you experienced subtle feelings of stress and anxiety that seem to be constant companions, yet are unable to pinpoint what triggers them?
If this sounds familiar, know that you’re not alone. Many of us have become so accustomed to the hustle and bustle of our daily lives that we often overlook the warning signs our bodies send us.
On top of that, these seemingly harmless symptoms could be caused by self-sabotage, a behavior pattern that can prevent you from achieving your goals and reaching your full potential.
On Saturday, June 3, you’ll discover how Lisa Wimberger’s Neurosculpting program can help you identify and regulate the known and hidden indicators of stress in your body — so you can begin taking control of your physical and emotional health. By working with the principles of neuroplasticity, Lisa’s process can help you rewire your brain to create new, positive patterns.
>> You can register here for Experience Neurosculpting® to Break the Bonds of “Normalized” Stress: Reclaim Your Life With Active Meditation That Rewires Your Nervous System <<
In this hour-long free online event, you’ll:
- Discover how your mindset affects your body — and how to use the Neurosculpting method to identify and regulate subtle indicators of stress that has been normalized in your body
- Learn how passive meditation styles may maintain this normalized stress in those who “freeze” — preventing your spiritual growth
- Explore the principles of neuroscience that underlie the Neurosculpting technique
- Discover how this unique approach to stress reduction has helped countless individuals, including police and other first responders, overcome self-sabotage, PTSD, addiction, anxiety, depression, and chronic pain
- Experience a top-down regulation meditation — and a before-and-after body check-in — that will help you understand how your mindset can affect your body’s stress levels
This unique 5-step meditation program combines meditation, visualization, and cognitive restructuring to help individuals regulate their nervous system, reduce stress and anxiety, and improve mental and emotional wellbeing.
This is a powerful opportunity to learn about a health-enhancing set of tools that can equip you with the knowledge and resources you need to transform your life.
In Experience Neurosculpting® to Break the Bonds of “Normalized” Stress: Reclaim Your Life With Active Meditation That Rewires Your Nervous System with Lisa Wimberger…
… you’ll explore how you can break free from these patterns with Neurosculpting, a 5-step science-based practice that works with the principles of neuroplasticity to release ongoing emotional and physical stress that you may have come to accept as “normal.”