While many of us long for radiant health and wellbeing and strive to prioritize it in our routines and lives — most of us don’t realize it’s nothing less than our sacred right.
Like any other sacred element of your life, you can connect to your health and wellbeing through your ancestors and spirit guides, according to Andean medicine man Puma Fredy Quispe Singona.
Puma, an Andean lineage holder, was trained in ancient ways by his grandfather from the age of six. He teaches and guides students from around the world, sharing his passion for ancestral Incan teachings — and his profound respect for Pachamama (Mother Earth) and plant medicine supporting our Global Consciousness awakening.
As Puma teaches, the ancestors already laid out the Four Pillars of Complete Wellbeing — a path for you to follow to reach the mental, spiritual, and physical health you’re destined for…
On Saturday, December 5, Puma will share how you can alternate between cycles of healing and regeneration so you can reach your most vibrant state of health and wellbeing and live a life of service inspired by Andean animal spirits — the Hummingbird, Puma, Serpent, and Condor.
>> You can register here for Follow Your Soul’s Purpose With Sacred Ceremonial Practices: Explore a Profound, Year-Long Immersion in Ancient Incan Wisdom, Mythology & Cosmovision <<
In this hour-long free online event, you’ll discover:
- A guided fire ceremony to transform and transmute everything that hasn’t been serving you, and to activate your spirit allies
- How to awaken consciousness through ceremony, strengthening your oneness with Mother Earth
- How you can bring what Puma calls pure magic into your life through connecting with the ancient wisdom of the Incan people
- Techniques to protect your sacred space by calling on guardians to maintain it
- How to be of highest service to your community and family — including ways to embrace what Puma calls benevolent leadership
- How you can answer the call to serve your community, family, and the world in Puma’s upcoming year-long program, Peruvian Healing Practices & Sacred Ceremonial Service Immersion: Exploring Incan Wisdom, Mythology & Cosmovision — for Healers, Leaders & Ritualists
Only when you have a clear and light heart can you truly initiate into what Puma calls “crystal consciousness,” which amplifies your ability to heal yourself and others.
When you join us for this event, you’ll also be among the first to hear about an extraordinary opportunity to participate in a first-of-its-kind Shift Network intensive, a brand-new Peruvian Healing Practices & Sacred Ceremonial Service Immersion — designed for healers, leaders, and ritualists.
>> You can RSVP for free here <<
In Follow Your Soul’s Purpose With Sacred Ceremonial Practices: Explore a Profound, Year-Long Immersion in Ancient Incan Wisdom, Mythology & Cosmovision with Puma Fredy Quispe Singona…
… you’ll learn about an unprecedented opportunity to serve Pachamama, the planet, your family, and your community — in a brand-new immersion designed for healers, leaders, and ritualists.