Try “Flossing the Diaphragm” to benefit blood pressure, digestion, circulation & more…
Through the Ayurvedic philosophies of ancient India, it’s been discovered that a significant portion of your health and wellness hinges on speaking your truth… embracing your truth eases stress levels and is vitally important for living a conscious, loving, healthy, and long life.
As science tells us, chronic stress is linked to the six major causes of death, including depression, cognitive decline, heart disease, and cancer.
The good news is that there are practical steps you can take to identify and shift the factors contributing to your current health challenges — providing you with a clear understanding of the “storyboard” for how your health has unfolded.
There are also simple ways to boost your longevity and age gracefully, no matter your circumstances, to feel more energetic, healthier, and happier.
Ayurvedic philosophy shows us how to tap into our most subtle and powerful self, as well as our life’s purpose, or dharma. It helps us shift physical and emotional patterns to find balance, better our health, and connect with the healing power of our own spirituality.
On Tuesday, October 3, with Dr. John Douillard, DC, a recognized leader in the fields of natural health and Ayurveda, you’ll discover how this ancient approach to medicine can help you shift physical and emotional patterns that can lead to weak digestion, shallow breathing, poor sleep, chronic pain, and degenerative disease — all obstacles to graceful aging and longevity.
>> You can register here for Discover Empowered Aging With Ayurvedic Wisdom & Modern Science: Shift Physical & Emotional Obstacles to Your Wellbeing for More Energy, Joy & Vibrant Health <<
During this nourishing hour, you’ll discover:
- Ayurvedic principles of conscious longevity presented as approachable practices and protocols for conscious aging and vibrant health
- The Ayurvedic philosophy of “letting the truth out” as a way to mitigate stress
- How stress is stored in the body and how to work with your subtle body sheaths to promote balance and longevity
- The key role your lymphatic system plays in immunity and gut health — and why it’s so important to your digestion to eat seasonal foods
- How your breathing patterns are key to your wellbeing
- A breathing technique called “Flossing the Diaphragm” — benefiting blood pressure levels, digestion, breast health, circulation, and the lymphatic system
This is an opportunity to discover how Ayurvedic principles of conscious longevity can boost your immunity and capacity for joy, and provide an approach to your life and overall wellness that can help you stay calm and grounded…
… even when faced with personal challenges or tumultuous events of the greater world.
In Discover Empowered Aging With Ayurvedic Wisdom & Modern Science: Shift Physical & Emotional Obstacles to Your Wellbeing for More Energy, Joy & Vibrant Health with Dr. John Douillard, DC…
… you’ll discover how Ayurvedic philosophies woven with modern science can shift physical and emotional patterns that cause weak digestion, shallow breathing, poor sleep, chronic pain, and degenerative disease — all obstacles to your wellbeing and longevity.