The doctor of the future will be oneself.
― Albert Schweitzer
How well do you know your own body? Are you tapped into your inner knowing? Would you like to feel more confident in listening to, deciphering, and communicating your body’s messages for optimal health?
When it comes to health, we often seek outside counsel first. Many of us have lost our connection to the voice of the body — being able to recognize, interpret, and respond to what it’s telling us.
Our ancestors knew to tune inward first — to regularly pay attention to the signals of their bodies to stave off “dis-ease” before it began.
In fact, in ancient cultures, the most successful, highly regarded physicians had the fewest number of patients — because they taught people to listen to their bodies and prevent illness before it began.
These days, the opposite is true. Most of us only seek medical treatment when symptoms are so acute that we’re forced to enlist outside help. We no longer have the skills or confidence to even acknowledge, much less translate, the wisdom of our body.
Fortunately, there is a way to train ourselves to listen to the signals of our body and take corrective action for health and healing.
While intuition is not meant to replace professional medical advice or treatment, it can be a powerful tool that can facilitate the healing process.
That’s why we’re beyond thrilled to invite you to the Intuitive Medicine Summit! You’ll discover how to reconnect with your body’s inner wisdom — and how to leverage this skill for optimal health and healing.
Join us for Free Online Event
Intuitive Medicine Summit
June 7-11, 2021
Presenting in this summit are more than 30 of today’s highly sought-after intuitive healers, doctors, and researchers — including Judith Orloff, MD, Cyndi Dale, Dr. Titus Chiu, Robert Peng, Dr. Shamini Jain, Deborah King, Kevin Todeschi, and Steven Washington.
They’ll share illuminating conversations about medical intuition, and offer practical exercises and techniques that can help you strengthen this inner connection.
This roster of remarkable speakers includes those who can teach you how to strengthen the “muscle” of intuition so you can notice and interpret your body’s natural signals — and use them for healing.
Let their stories touch you, enlighten you, enfold you with comfort, and offer you the confidence to harness the power of inner healing and truly own your health.
Here’s some of what our world-renowned speakers will share with you…
- Cyndi Dale will teach you how to assess your issues through “empathic chakras,” and how to open to natural, physical, relational, spiritual, and other sources of healing.
- Dr. Titus Chiu will explore the regions of the brain involved in intuition, and based on that new understanding, provide some practical tips to strengthen your intuition.
- Unlock the secrets of energy communication in the body and beyond with Deborah King.
- Steven Washington will help you reconnect with your intuition as an important part of creating a multi-pronged strategy for addiction recovery.
- Judith Orloff, MD, will show you how to leverage déjà vu, synchronicities, and predictions to improve the quality of your decisions, health, and life.
- Robert Peng will introduce Jieqi — the “mini-season,” and how this is associated with our health, especially our vertebrae.
- Enjoy an impactful session with Jean Haner as she leads you through a visualization to intuitively bring balance back to each of your energy centers.
- Dr. Shamani Jain will share leading-edge research in subtle energy healing, as well as key self-care biofield practices from ancient spiritual and traditional medicine traditions.
- Kevin Todeschi will expound on the 43-year career of famous medical intuitive Edgar Cayce and his thousands of readings — the majority of which detail medical diagnosis and treatment.
- Join renowned medical intuitive Tina Zion to learn steps to build your intuition and work with your energy field to enhance healing for yourself and others.
In this ground-breaking summit hosted by The Shift Network, you’ll receive inspiring, yet practical insights into how to leverage your own inner wisdom to support the natural healing process.
You’ll converge with well-respected physicians, educators, medical intuitives, lightworkers, health practitioners, and energy healers — plus knowledge-seekers like you from around the globe.
Attending the Intuitive Medicine Summit will help you gain confidence that you do have the power to impact your own healing — and use this knowledge to not only prevent future ailments, but to also deal more successfully with chronic conditions and current challenges.
During this groundbreaking 5-day event with over 30 incredible speakers, you’ll discover:
- How to strengthen your own intuition — and use it for healing
- Ways to develop your intuitive faculties, such as energetic shielding, water-gazing, ancestral meditations, and communication with the animal world
- The latest scientific research on medical intuition and related healthcare practices
- How to practice “listening to the heart” for inner guidance when confronted with complex medical questions
- Details about your medical guides and why you might want to access the Akashic records to find past-life information that may help you heal current problems
- The connection between addiction, recovery, and intuition
- Common issues that can lead to thyroid disorders, Hashimoto’s disease, and other chronic illnesses
- The Indigenous style of intuitive medicine known as “spirit-guided medicine”
- Ways to apply the balm of “human touch” in healing the sensual deprivation, physical isolation, and spiritual imbalance affecting us during the COVID-19 quarantine
- What muscle testing is and how it can help you get answers from your subconscious
- Which glands are most vital to your health — and how they align with the energy system of the chakras
- The different types of empathic powers through which your body can sense its deeper needs and open to healing
- Powerful ways to identify emotional trauma and find lasting relief
- And many more beautiful discoveries…