Cultivate embodied self-awareness, profound self-attunement & flexibility.
Did you know that if the body holds tension and anxiety about the past or future, it can block the flow of energy to your mitochondria? This results in physical fatigue, emotional depression, and multiple symptoms of dis-ease at the cellular level.
Somatic movement is a rich, potent, body-based self-healing tradition that empowers you to become more aware of your body’s subtle guidance and inspiration…
… so you can support new neural pathways where profound healing can occur — simply by tuning in to your body’s innate sensations.
The Somatic Movement Summit invites you to strengthen your connection to your body’s innate intelligence as a pathway to greater resilience, flexibility, and vitality. Whether you’re a seasoned practitioner or new to conscious movement, you’ll discover a wide range of somatic modalities to expand your awareness and inspire your healing journey.
You can think of the field of somatic movement as an amalgam of deeply felt, self-aware movements integrated with meditation, psychology, and bodywork…
… guiding you to access your body’s own wisdom so you can be physically healthier, experience longevity, and move easier… throughout your life.
By finding the sweet spot in your practice that connects emotions, consciousness, and movement as you uncover your latent and ever-emerging ability to thrive…
… you can also improve memory, balance, coordination, and ease, while cultivating your body’s ability to deliver subtle clues for optimal mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
Join us at this Free Online Event
>> Somatic Movement Summit <<
Join more than 35 of today’s highly sought-after somatic movement experts and teachers — including Dr. Martha Eddy, Simon Borg-Olivier, Betsy Polatin, Brian Siddhartha Ingle, Gayatri Maya Andersson-Schriefer, Mimi El-Ashiry, Paul Pui Wo Lee, Yalini Dream, Banafsheh Sayyad, Paul Linden, PhD, Sundernath Shandor Remete, Emory M. Moore Jr., Dr. Arielle Schwartz, Dr. Marc Cohen, and more.
They’ll be guiding you through simple somatic practices to move you beyond stuck energy into easeful states infused with vitality and relaxed alertness.
Also, there will be additional professional track sessions and expert panels that will offer leading-edge industry information to add to your toolkit, allowing you to move to the next level in your teaching practice.
These professional track sessions will immerse you in the most prevalent philosophies springing forth in the field, while offering guided somatic movement techniques designed to advance you — and your teaching practice — to the next level of mastery.
This life-enhancing Somatic Movement Summit will reveal the healing powers of embodied motion. We hope you’ll participate in this online gathering presented by The Shift Network. Prepare to be transformed!
During this groundbreaking 5-day event you’ll discover…
- Ways to build parasympathetic dominance in your nervous system that also deeply support strength and flexibility
- 7 secret keys that can unlock your “movement superpower” to overcome the challenge of pain
- How liquid movements, primordial sounding, and breathing deliver you into open awareness and love, awakening the spiritual imaginal capacity of the heart
- How your nervous system’s ability to continue learning is your salvation
- Ways that your physical, mental, and emotional centers respond to intentional movement and open a window to a deeper experience of the self
- How to self-regulate physical tension that shows up as somatic reflexes, so you can reduce stress
- The 5 Indigenous technologies embedded in us by nature for physiological and mental health
- That emotional effector patterns (EEP) are specific breath-and-muscle movements that provide accurate and repeatable methods for emotional clarity and flexibility
- And much more!
Your body holds the keys to deep emotional healing, resilience, and balance. This life-enriching summit will help you awaken your somatic intelligence and discover new ways to release all that feels stuck inside you.
Somatic Movement Summit experts will guide you through a variety of experiences over 5 days:
- Betsy Polatin will explore how to release defensive, shutdown states by activating movement and breath.
- Brian Siddhartha Ingle will explain how self-healing takes place once the obstacles to health are removed, and how embodied fluid movement is the missing link in the self-healing equation.
- Gayatri Maya Andersson-Schriefer will teach you how to revitalize and energize your soma — body and mind.
- Mimi El-Ashiry will encourage you to discover the freedom that comes from moving without judgment or concern for appearances.
- Paul Pui Wo Lee will share how the active-experience somatic practice known as the Feldenkrais Method® can help you find hidden individual possibilities within.
- Yalini Dream will describe the internal shifts needed to integrate a somatics approach into dancing.
- Banafsheh Sayyad will reveal how dance can give you the capacity to not only withstand emotional difficulties and challenges with grace, but also to process them.
- Paul Linden, PhD, will ponder whether finding strength without anger could be the beginning of true spirituality and world peace.
- Sundernath (Shandor Remete) will discuss tools required to cultivate the self, and how discovering and exploring your gifts plays a pivotal role in the unfolding of your true destiny.
- Emory M. Moore Jr. will share his observation that excellence — as well as economic success — is at the heart of somatic movement.
- Dr. Arielle Schwartz will explain how vagal toning can help reduce trauma-induced autonomic nervous system imbalances that can otherwise lead to anxiety, depression, or chronic illness.
- Dr. Marc Cohen will show you practical ways to enhance health, support detoxification pathways, and minimize toxic exposures through dietary manipulations, breathing practices, hot and cold exposure, and flow states.
- And much more!