Experience a seated breathwork exercise to help you find a peaceful, safe place within.
Pain and loss are an inescapable fact of life… for all of us.
And the trauma created by this pandemic will reverberate for years to come.
Yet, in spite of personal hardships and our collective uncertainty, you CAN learn how to release the pent-up effects of trauma to lead a more fulfilling life…
BioDynamic Breathwork is designed to open up your heart so you can feel happy and hopeful again.
Giten Tonkov, the founder of the BioDynamic Breathwork and Trauma Release System, will help you begin to heal and release core tensions by working through and clearing repressed negative energy stuck within your body.
>> Join here for Clearing Trauma Through BioDynamic Breathwork: Practices to Open Your Heart, Release Fear & Find Emotional Peace <<
In this 60-minute free online event you’ll discover:
- The physical sensation produced by the body when your trauma is released
- How trauma turns to tension and how it’s stored in the body, accumulating over the years
- The 7 “Belts” that exist throughout the body — and how tension is distributed in particular patterns
- The 6 elements of BioDynamic Breathwork and how this modality works differently than ordinary breathwork
- How the heart, in particular, is taxed during these difficult times
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to experience firsthand how suffering can be released through breath and movement.
More than anything, this practice can help you summon the strength, faith, and courage to live your life happily, openly, and freely.
In Clearing Trauma Through BioDynamic Breathwork: Practices to Open Your Heart, Release Fear & Find Emotional Peace, you’ll travel into your body, unlocking the armor and releasing the rings constricting your heart, freeing the negative emotions, healing the physical ailments, and soothing the wounded ego.