Embark on a journey of self-discovery that deeply connects you with the natural world.
Imagine feeling a profound unity with the world around you, with the healing power of nature not just a concept, but your lived reality.
Picture yourself stepping into a garden, and not just seeing the beauty of the plants, but truly understanding their wisdom and healing potential for what you uniquely need to recover from trauma, illness, and pain.
Elizabeth Guthrie, PhD, the founder of Herbal Somatics, is a clinical herbalist who has dedicated her life’s work to understanding the intricate relationship between humans and plants. She affirms that plants offer us a sanctuary of peace, allowing us to feel deep connection and experience extraordinary healing.
Elizabeth’s unique approach combines the wisdom of herbalism with the power of embodied mindfulness to help you create your own personalized plant medicine.
On Saturday, August 5, join Elizabeth for a nourishing hour-long event where she’ll guide you through an “Inner Garden Sanctuary” visualization practice to introduce an internal sacred space, connecting you more deeply with nature.
>> You can register here for Explore Your Healing Garden of Unique Plant Allies: How to Heal From Trauma by Communicating With Your Personalized Plant Medicines <<
In this nourishing hour-long online event, you’ll:
- Gain an understanding of how choosing the right plants based on your connection to them can accelerate your healing
- Participate in an “Inner Garden Sanctuary” guided visualization practice to relax and possibly receive a message from your plant allies
- Discover that nature invites you to slow down and listen to your innermost guidance in order to heal and thrive
- Experience how somatic plant work can offer healing that leads to personal enlightenment
- Experience Herbal SomaticsTM to become more aware of the communication between nature and your body
Elizabeth shares that when you turn to nature and plant medicine, not only do you initiate transformation by rebuilding your relationship with nature, you also embark on a revelatory journey to awaken your true self.
Developing personal relationships with the plants around you and deepening your connection with nature can help you cultivate stronger resilience in the face of life’s challenges and illuminate a clearer path to your most expansive self.
In Explore Your Healing Garden of Unique Plant Allies: How to Heal From Trauma by Communicating With Your Personalized Plant Medicines with Elizabeth Guthrie, PhD…
… you’ll explore the transformative power of your unique plant allies as you harness nature’s wisdom for healing and resilience — and embark on a journey of self-discovery, connecting you deeply with the natural world.