Explore flower power to ease stress, anxiety & inflammation, and cool your body & mind.
Did you know that flowers hold some of the highest healing energies in the natural world?
These elevated vibrations are suffused with a cosmological intelligence that knows how to uplift and inspire us at the core of who we are…
… resonating with the true essence of our souls and — with the right application — restoring our health and wellbeing.
This is where renowned master herbalist and aromatherapist David Crow’s extensive experience in flower medicine and its many healing dimensions can come in handy.
David has been effectively applying flower medicines to address a range of physical, mental, and emotional ailments for decades — whether digestive problems, sleep disturbances, anxiety and depression, or inflammation.
On Saturday, September 9, you’ll experience this deeper power of flowers when you join David’s free online event, where he’ll share how flowers can be easily integrated into your self-care regimen, upleveling your health and wellbeing and deepening your spiritual practice and connection with the healing frequencies of the Earth.
>> You can register here for Explore Flower Medicine That Cools the Body & Calms the Mind: Discover the Potent Healing Applications & Ancient Cosmological Intelligence of Flowers <<
In this insightful online event, you’ll:
- Discover why flowers are a unique category of botanical medicine that are highly effective for treating a wide range of physical, mental, and emotional conditions
- Participate in a contemplative spiritual practice to experience how meditating with certain flower formulations in the form of teas, tinctures, essential oils, and flower essences can cool your body — which is distinctly important for reducing inflammation
- Harness the sense of taste and smell to embody the ancient cosmological intelligence that is in flowers during a mindfulness meditation demonstration — and learn how to apply this sensory experience to your health concerns
- Explore flower medicine as a potent ally in preventive health care that can also improve the quality and enjoyment of your life
- Observe different forms and preparation methods of flower medicines such as teas, tinctures, essential oils, and flower essences
If you’d like to be immersed in the healing potential of flower medicines and how to apply them to amplify your health and wellbeing, join us.
In Explore Flower Medicine That Cools the Body & Calms the Mind: Discover the Potent Healing Applications & Ancient Cosmological Intelligence of Flowers with David Crow…
… you’ll add flower power to your holistic self-care regimen and meditation practice to ease stress, anxiety, and inflammation, cool your body and your mind — and elevate your physical and spiritual health and wellbeing.