Discover why nurturing the throat chakra is an important part of empathic health.
If you’re an empath, sensitive person, or intuitive, your gift is sensing the emotions and energy that lie beneath the surface of our lives that most people miss…
However, this gift also means you may be unintentionally absorbing other people’s energy, which can leave you feeling disempowered and overwhelmed by the state of the world. You might even feel as though you’ve lost your connection with your own power, needs, and desires.
Feeling stuck as you manage the energy around you diminishes the impact you can make — in your own life and in the lives of others. The world needs your gifts, especially right now, and you should feel free and empowered to share them.
On Saturday, September 25, Wendy De Rosa — celebrated author, speaker, and founder of the School of Intuitive Studies — will share how you can thrive as an empath, sensitive person, or intuitive, instead of just surviving…
>> Join here for How to Honor Your Empathic Gifts by Shifting Over-Sensitivity Into Powerful Intuition: Practices to Release Outdated Energy, Create Healthy Boundaries & Cultivate Self-Actualization <<
In this 60-minute free online event, you’ll discover:
- The difference between your upper body intuition and lower body intuition
- Why it’s essential to cultivate a new, refined, and heightened level of self-care as an empath living in these times
- The powerful role of chakras in your life as an empath — and how keeping your chakras healthy can mean the difference between an out-of-control energetic experience and skillfully working with the energy around you
- Why nurturing the throat chakra is an important part of empathic health when you’re navigating the collective cognitive dissonance — a dynamic that results in confusing communication, information overload, respiratory illnesses, emotional triggers, and more
- A guided practice to soothe and clear your throat chakra, purify your auric field, and root your body — so you can maintain stronger boundaries and connect with your deepest truth
Wendy will explain how the blessing of your empathic gifts can feel like a burden if you’re overly empathic. She’ll share how this challenge is reflected in your energetic body — and how it’s directly connected to what’s happening in your chakra system.
Join us and learn how to connect more deeply with your empathic power so you can stop taking on other people’s energy, create and maintain your energetic boundaries, and build a strong foundation for the healthy and beneficial use of your intuitive healing gifts.
In How to Honor Your Empathic Gifts by Shifting Over-Sensitivity Into Powerful Intuition: Practices to Release Outdated Energy, Create Healthy Boundaries & Cultivate Self-Actualization…
… you’ll experience a guided practice to soothe and clear your throat chakra — the portal to energetic and spiritual blocks — so you can maintain stronger energetic boundaries and connect with your deepest truth.