Experience a ritual somatic movement practice to embody peace.
Are you grappling with the state of the world today? Do you need a profound change about how you experience life’s ups and downs? With so many national and global concerns, we all need as much centeredness and presence as possible.
This can be difficult to achieve, however, because too often our days become whirlwinds of stress. In a powerful new hour-long event with Dr. Martha Eddy, RSMT, founding director of Dynamic Embodiment® Somatic Movement Therapy Training, you’ll learn how you can transform stress into strength through somatic movement practices.
During the event, Martha will guide you through Grounding Toward the Sky, a ritual somatic movement practice to support you in being brave, active, and compassionate and embodying peace during these challenging times… … helping you cultivate resources in each part of your body that can support you in staying centered. You’ll not only achieve a healthier body and communication style, you’ll gain a potent tool that can help you achieve a state of calm, balance, and readiness for whatever lies ahead.
>> Register here for Transform Stress Into Strength With Dynamic Embodiment Practices: Connect Your Mind & Body With Somatic Movement to Move With Joy & Freedom…
In this transformative hour-long online event, you’ll:
- Unlock your body’s full potential from head to toe, enhancing awareness and understanding of your movement’s deeper meanings
- Align your gut-heart-brain axis for improved physical wellbeing and more effective, empathetic communication
- Achieve a calm, balanced mind by exploring various brain levels and their emotions, leading to healthier responses and embodied anger management
- Strengthen resilience by connecting deeply with nature, using grounding techniques that harmonize your physical and spiritual existence
- Experience a profound body-mind integration through exploring the neuroendocrine system, gaining insights from every cell and tissue for a more impactful presence in the world
>> Join Martha and discover how you can use movement as a powerful tool for healing, communication, and personal expression. You can RSVP for free here <<
In Transform Stress Into Strength With Dynamic Embodiment Practices: Connect Your Mind & Body With Somatic Movement to Move With Joy & Freedom with Dr. Martha Eddy, RSMT, founding director of Dynamic Embodiment Somatic Movement Therapy Training…
… you’ll experience for yourself the potential of Dynamic Embodiment — a somatic movement system designed to help you to achieve inner balance through mindful movement, emotional attunement, and holistic wellness.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled on Tuesday, January 16. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a recording as soon as it’s available.