Experience healing through the Indigenous flute, the oldest known musical instrument.
In a constantly changing world, it’s easy to feel disconnected — from people, society, ourselves, and the planet…
The timeless power of sacred Indigenous flute music can help us gain a deeper appreciation of life and celebrate joy every day. As this wisdom tradition is passed down through the generations, it connects spiritual seekers within their music circles, and on a global scale.
According to anthropological records, the flute is the oldest known musical instrument, dating back 43,000 years. Yet, its healing power somehow feels uniquely suited to this and every historical moment…
On Saturday July 30, celebrated music therapist Christine Stevens will share how you can turn to the flute as a sacred sound-healing tool to help you deepen your spiritual journey — enhancing your connection with Nature, inspiring personal transformation, and so much more.
>> Register here for Turn Your Flute Into a Sound-Healing Tool: Uplift Your Spirits & Experience More Joy <<
In this free online event, you’ll:
- Experience a guided flute sound healing — as Christine plays, she’ll invite you to explore where you feel sound within your body and the places where you hold pain — allowing you to tap inner wisdom to soothe and release stress and discomfort.
- Discover different scales that can be played by the Native American flute as a powerful tool for improvisational playing, mastery, and soul expression — bringing enlightenment, unity, and a sense of oneness with the Earth
- Learn how to use the healing power of modulation (a musical change in tone) to navigate the changes of life as you create a sense of balance
- Listen as Christine plays different flutes to evoke the corresponding energy centers for healing
- Be part of a sacred blessing, a song offering and prayer for the trees, water, and the animals, playing in the solar key for the planet
- Let go of fear and doubt, by stepping into the present moment, powered by flute improvisation, to absorb the energy of love, harmony, and beauty — poetry spoken in the language of sacred music!
You’ll explore the healing and balancing power of flute’s seven musical scales — as this Indigenous music tradition connects you to the global song we’re all part of.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to experience for yourself how the flute can help you celebrate all of life’s moments. (You won’t need to know how to read music, play the flute, or purchase a flute. Just bring yourself!)
In Turn Your Flute Into a Sound-Healing Tool: Uplift Your Spirits & Experience More Joy with celebrated music therapist Christine Stevens…
… you’ll experience a one-of-a-kind flute sound-healing journey to transmit energies that free your soul — connecting you with inner peace and harmony through a timeless tradition.