Discover how Qigong can help you boost your physical, mental & spiritual wellbeing…
Do you already love the ancient Chinese mind-body practice of Qigong, or do you seek a practice that is incredibly calming and enjoyable to do?
The gentle movements and mindful breath practices of Qigong are great for strengthening and stretching the body, while enhancing balance, flexibility, and proprioception.
What you may not realize is that there is a higher level of Qigong — one that goes beyond the physical realm of exercise and stress reduction, and allows your body, mind, and spirit to energetically access the highest expression of your true purpose and naturally available personal powers.
To reach this level, you must bring into balance the three energy centers known as dantians or “elixir fields,” known in the Qigong cultivation world as the Three Treasures.
On Wednesday, July 14, Qigong Master Roger Jahnke, OMD, will share about and even help you feel the palpable benefits of aligning and integrating the Three Treasures, using the gentle movements and breathing techniques of Qigong to attain inner coherence.
>> Join here to Learn How to Align the ‘Three Treasures’ of Qigong to Amplify Your Health, Wellbeing & Inner Peace: Balance Your Jing, Qi & Shen Dantians to Create Perfect Homeostasis & Access Your True Purpose <<
In this free, empowering workshop, you’ll discover:
- What the Three Treasures are — and what it means to bring them into balance and harmony to achieve coherence
- How to target the three “elixir fields” (known as dantians) in the body — and how these energy centers (equivalent to chakras) are currently defined by science as key to vagal tone and neurotransmitter interaction
- A Qigong practice that coalesces the flow of energy between your strong and balanced body and mind so that your radiant spirit can shine
- The profound insights of ancient monks, physicians, warriors, and priestesses of the original Chinese tribes on how to activate the three profound inner elixirs: Earth, Heart/Mind, and Heaven
- How to move beyond Qigong as a simple exercise program to a way of life that can nourish your body, mind, and spirit
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the Three Treasures are integrated with the spirit, creating a portal to extraordinary healing power.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity for Roger to lead you in a Qigong practice to help maintain a clear connection within your integrated true self.
You’ll feel the Three Treasures flowing freely, enabling you to optimize your body and mind, while elevating your spirit to a new level of clarity and understanding.
In How to Align the ‘Three Treasures’ of Qigong to Amplify Your Health, Wellbeing & Inner Peace: Balance Your Jing, Qi & Shen Dantians to Create Perfect Homeostasis & Access Your True Purpose with Dr. Roger Jahnke…
… you’ll discover how you can replenish and balance your energy centers through the gentle healing methods of Qigong to boost your physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing — and enjoy restored vitality, greater wellbeing, and heightened consciousness.