Embrace this transitional time with a fortified self-care toolkit.
This past year did a number on our minds, bodies, and souls. And while some are aching to venture out and regain some semblance of normality, others are feeling shell-shocked.
How are you feeling about your re-emergence into the outside world?
While we’re still living with some uncertainty, there’s a budding feeling of optimism sprouting, where a year ago there was none.
With the Transform Your Health Summit, we’re honoring your place in this time of transition, whatever your pace may be.
There’s healing to be done and resilience to be rebuilt, so you can reconnect with your inner radiance and move forward with renewed confidence, fortitude, and joy.
This transition period is an ideal time to fix what needs mending inside, tap your individual magic, and optimize your self-care routine for lasting health.
The 5-day Transform Your Health Summit supports you through this unparalleled re-entry into the world.
Each day is focused on a different healing modality hosted by a preeminent expert in the field.
After more than a year of struggling to keep our spirits from flagging, we need to build resilience across the full spectrum of self-care.
We call this approach to radiant health the 5 Pillars of Wellness, which are centered on:
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Ayurveda, Nutrition & Adaptogens
- Movement For Life
- Spirit & Soul
Free Online Event
Transform Your Health Summit
June 28 – July 2, 2021
The powerful tools you’ll receive in this summit are designed to support your mental health, strengthen your mind-body connection, and uplift your soul.
Taking them to heart can help you experience a remarkable transformation.
Each of the five days in this summit is dedicated to sharing the latest in full-spectrum self-care practices from a different area of expertise.
Your journey through the 5 Pillars of Wellness includes:
Day 1: Mental Health & Wellness, with host Cassandra Vieten, scientist, psychologist, author, and visiting scholar at UC San Diego:
- Discover the significance of “biofield energy” to heal fatigue, pain, and trauma
- Explore how the brain’s attention system impacts your mental and emotional health
Day 2: Ayurveda, Nutrition & Adaptogens, with host Nick Mattos, faculty recruitment and engagement manager for The Shift Network:
- Use the ancient science of yoga to optimize the aging process
- Discover the benefits of an ancient Ayurvedic mantra that induces better health
Day 3: Movement For Life, with host Bernadette Pleasant, founder of Femme! and The Emotional Institute:
- Explore how self-expression through dance can help you communicate emotions and strengthen your intuition
- Discover how to liberate your voice from fear and self-doubt and speak your truth
Day 4: Resiliency, with host Dondi Dahlin, energy medicine consultant and bestselling author of The Five Elements:
- Learn techniques to “clear” your lymphatic system and ignite the magic within your immune system
- Gain a renewed sense of joy by accessing the subtle energies of nature
Day 5: Spirit & Soul, with host Abiola Abrams, author, spiritual teacher, and global retreat leader:
- Discover how to become wildly alive and shine your full soul essence
- Find out how to create profound changes in your life with alchemy crystal singing bowls
And a whole lot more…
The 5 Pillars of Wellness will give you the power to turn an unsettling year into fuel for lifestyle changes that will positively impact you for the rest of your life.
Here’s some of what our brilliant speakers will be sharing…
- Join Dr. Dan Siegel to hear his groundbreaking theory of interpersonal neurobiology and how it can be applied to cultivating your mental, emotional, and relational wellbeing
- Dr. Shamini Jain will share leading-edge research in biofield science that can allow you to leverage your consciousness to revitalize your body and your life
- Manu Dawson will offer life-shifting insights on combining integrative medicine with yoga movements to promote radiant, optimal health throughout life as you age
- With Donna Eden you’ll discover the magic of your immune system in a hands-on session of simple techniques to clear and purify your lymphatic system and energize your entire body
- Rhonda Magee will offer examples of how a personal mindfulness practice may support healing from the wounds of racism and other forms of injustice
- David Crow will offer insight into the deeper historical roots of important adaptogenic herbs that are becoming increasingly popular
- Bernadette Pleasant will explain how somatic movement helps release the stories in your head so you can discover your authentic emotional truths
- Daisy Lee will guide you in the ancient and gentle Chinese practice of Qigong to help you regain internal balance, harmony, and alignment while reducing stress
- Discover how to tap on various acupressure points to bring about a sense of calm, relaxation, and relief to your mind and body with Dr. Damon Silas
- And much more!