Experience “The Lotus Rises Through the Muddy Water” embodied movement practice.
At this pivotal moment, ancient practices have come forward to serve the greater good like never before — and this is uniquely true for women, who are in many ways the backbone of society.
When women are empowered to alleviate illness and disease in themselves and their families, it can make a life-changing, lasting difference in our world.
Daisy Lee created Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong to support women’s personal development and self-healing knowledge with movement techniques that are gentle, yet dynamic and highly effective.
Whether you’re experiencing a health challenge and want to accelerate your healing, or longing to increase your energy, reduce stress, and improve your mental focus — you can find new levels of wellbeing and rediscover yourself in a whole new way with Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong.
On Saturday, March 25, you’ll learn how to dissolve blockages in your flow of Qi, enabling your full life-force energy to move smoothly and radiate out into all aspects of your daily life.
>> You can register here for Experience Radiant Lotus Qigong for Women: Receive The Lotus Rises Through the Muddy Water Practice to Release Stress & Ground in Your Self-Healing Wisdom <<
In this hour-long free online event, you’ll:
- Be guided through The Lotus Rises Through the Muddy Water, an embodied movement practice for women that imparts peace, harmony, grace, and inner and outer strength — while releasing stagnation, increasing range of motion, and creating stability and strength in your arms and legs
- Explore the power of letting go and being present with what is — using movement as medicine to create a new blueprint for growth and lasting change
- Discover how you can be a proactive participant in your own healing — instead of solely relying on your doctors or practitioners to heal you
- Explore how Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong is both a self-healing technique and a tool for community building
- Understand why Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong is taught by women, for women, to address health concerns like menstrual pain, fibrocystic breasts, hormonal imbalances, and menopausal symptoms — and to empower them in their self-care, health autonomy, and the sharing of wisdom
Just as the lotus flower rises up from its roots in the mud through the movement of water, Daisy will share how Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong can help you open and blossom — while releasing stress, breaking old patterns, grounding you in your natural grace and presence… and allowing your authentic gifts to flourish.
In Experience Radiant Lotus Qigong for Women: Receive The Lotus Rises Through the Muddy Water Practice to Release Stress & Ground in Your Self-Healing Wisdom with Daisy Lee…
… you’ll nourish your mind, body, and spirit with specific Qigong movements for women specifically designed to release trapped Qi, alleviate stress, increase your energy, and empower you to create optimal life balance.