Explore where breath and your birth story meet & influence your health & relationships.
Did you know that more than half of the body’s toxins can be released through breathing?
Most of us don’t actually reap this benefit, however, because we take shallow breaths that energize limiting subconscious patterns…
… instead of breathing from the full capacity of our lungs and our greater potential for expansiveness.
This causes our bodies to compress and contract rather than release what no longer serves us, impeding our ability to expand into the best version of ourselves — self-aware, empowered, and able to access the virtues and gifts that we entered the world with.
Although a constricted breath like this can often be traced all the way back to your birth story, it can be transformed by consciously breathing into the areas within you that have been “stuck,” according to Clarity Breathwork co-founders Ashanna Solaris and Dana Dharma Devi DeLong.
With Ashanna and Dana, you’ll explore where breath and your birth story meet — and learn how feminine breathwork creates a safe, sacred, and gentle process for releasing held trauma and nurturing your true self and potential.
>> You can register here for Release the Trauma of Your Birth Story With Feminine Breathwork Practices: Transform Difficult Emotions & Imprints Into Self-Love, Strength & Clarity <<
In this empowering online event, you’ll:
- Experience a feminine approach to breathwork that provides a safe, sacred, and understanding space for your truth — and learn why healing through feminine-based practices is so direly needed in our world right now
- Be guided through a breathwork practice to bring healing to your birth story — transforming heavy emotions or imprints into self-love, strength, and clarity
- Explore how your birth impacts your life through the lens of prenatal and perinatal psychology
- Discover how unraveling birth trauma can help you access more of the gifts that you came into the world with
- Learn how toxins are released through the breath — and how oxygen affects the human genome and changes us
As you gain new tools for transforming the difficult emotions and imprints of your birth story into sources of strength and clarity… Ashanna and Dana hope you’ll come to view the entire context of your life as a holy curriculum.
From there, an empowered sense of vulnerability is free to emerge and guide you to who you were always meant to be.
In Release the Trauma of Your Birth Story With Feminine Breathwork Practices: Transform Difficult Emotions & Imprints Into Self-Love, Strength & Clarity with Ashanna Solaris and Dana Dharma Devi DeLong…
… you’ll explore where breath and your birth story meet — and influence your health, relationships, sense of self, ability to attract abundance, and more.