Access your inner landscape and experience less stress, greater joy, and true serenity.
When we push our bodies hard without compassion — using, abusing, exploiting, or unconsciously depleting our inner resources — we are mirroring a larger pattern of dysfunctional relationship with Mother Earth.
This destructive pattern has become so commonplace in Western culture that we think of it as normal.
We degrade our bodies in the name of accomplishment, productivity, money, or success — to prove our worthiness.
This toxic approach can put you in a degenerative cycle of high stress, tension, and bodily pain that keeps you feeling out of balance and unable to stay present with people you love — and blocks your ability to authentically express yourself.
All it takes to step out of this unhealthy rhythm is a conscious decision to gently and lovingly regenerate your body by reconnecting it with its own intuitive ways of moving (like a baby moves) and the naturally restorative rhythms of nature.
On Tuesday, April 26, you can begin to create a stimulating and nourishing schedule by embracing a variety of body intelligence practices, somatic awareness, movement, meditation, breathwork, and body-centered psychology with body intelligence expert Lamara Heartwell.
>> Register here for How Simple Regenerative Movements Can Reconnect Your Essence With the Earth: Destress, Nourish & Vitalize Through Daily Somatic Practice <<
In this free online event, you’ll:
- Explore the language of the body and its cues — to access a healthier, more balanced and joyful life
- Engage in nonlinear movements to help you regenerate at a cellular level
- Learn how to open to a wider proprioception — so you can sense the space around your body in all directions
- Connect with the Earth as a source of support for more grounded energy, emotional regulation, and nervous-system downregulation
- Discover how learning to be aware of and connected to your body is key to healing any disconnection you feel from yourself or the Earth
- Experience the Gratitude Bath, a guided meditation where you’ll saturate your whole body with appreciation as a way to refresh all your systems — and deepen in gratitude for the gift of this life and the exquisite planet we live on
Learning to ground your body with the earth in daily practice helps regulate your emotions and nervous system, and gives you a solid foundation to experience greater peace, stability, and mental clarity.
You won’t want to miss discovering how exquisite it feels when joy and peace seep into your cells as you learn to fully inhabit your body and engage it with curiosity, compassion, and care — so you can finally come home to yourself.
In How Simple Regenerative Movements Can Reconnect Your Essence With the Earth: Destress, Nourish & Vitalize Through Daily Somatic Practice with body intelligence expert Lamara Heartwell…
… you’ll access your inner landscape, deepen your connection to yourself and the earth, and experience less stress, greater joy, and true serenity.