Discover how musical instruments can be used to promote full-body healing.
Scientific evidence has revealed that music and key sound frequencies have the power to support our bodies to heal naturally at a very deep level.
When applied correctly, these vibrations gently massage the body’s cells and have an almost magical capacity to heal emotional and physical traumas held in the body.
Health challenges, such as chronic pain, chronic inflammation, high blood pressure, and poor immune system efficiency can all be alleviated without the need for prescription drugs, affirms acoustics scientist John Stuart Reid.
Prescription medications had failed to diminish his debilitating back pain, he eliminated the pain permanently by immersing himself in low-frequency sound for just 20 minutes while inside the Great Pyramid of Giza.
On Saturday, March 5, John’s thorough explanation of the biological mechanisms that underpin sound’s ability to support healing and overcome disease will expand your understanding and belief in the efficacy of sound therapy and music medicine.
>> Register here for Discover Music as Medicine: The Power of Sound to Reduce Pain, Lower Blood Pressure & Decrease Inflammation <<
In this 60-minute free online event, you’ll:
- Participate in an interactive sound-therapy exercise that promises to help you reduce pain, alleviate chronic inflammation, and lower your blood pressure
- Learn how to significantly increase the oxygen availability in your bloodstream to optimize your body’s ability to heal
- Discover how activating your vagus nerve can help reduce chronic inflammation and slow the rate at which you age
- Experience a deep level of calm as music increases your production of dopamine, while decreasing cortisol levels
- Stimulate the production and number of white blood cells to strengthen your immune system
Western medicine has embraced “music as medicine” as a clinical specialty after establishing that the body’s healing mechanisms are optimally supported by certain frequencies.
During this inspiring hour, you’ll be guided to stimulate your vagus nerve while sonically bathed in “The Dream of the Blue Whale,” a beautiful and etheric song containing frequencies as low as 12 Hz — ideal for supporting healing and reducing chronic inflammation as your body melts into deep relaxation.
In Discover Music as Medicine: The Power of Sound to Reduce Pain, Lower Blood Pressure & Decrease Inflammation with acoustics scientist John Stuart Reid.…
… you’ll learn how to use music as medicine and how musical instruments and the sounds from gongs, Tibetan bowls, and crystal bowls can be used to promote full-body healing.